MOOBday-More Love And Peace Or Else Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OF COURSE WE CAN!!!!

5cbab6d7hb8.jpg

b9d61ddalg0.jpg
beautsunsetfacinglarryjx7.jpg

Some people seem to only ask for pictures from others, and yet never contribute any themselves.

And the point of Moob Day really isn't just another excuse to ask for other's pictures. It didn't used to be, anyway.

It's more of a challenge, and a game... coming up with a theme, and pictures to back it up, and challenging others to come up with more of the same.

GracelandHarley said:
Some people seem to only ask for pictures from others, and yet never contribute any themselves.

And the point of Moob Day really isn't just another excuse to ask for other's pictures. It didn't used to be, anyway.

It's more of a challenge, and a game... coming up with a theme, and pictures to back it up, and challenging others to come up with more of the same.

I agree...Im the onlyone posting and I thought it was because I got over exited that it was Moob day:combust: ...but dont worry there are a lot like us who enjoy this and have fun tryig to find the pics!!
:hug: (if it makes u fell better u can cout on me!):hug:

You're sweet, Laney! :hug:

And I hate that I come off as the "Moob Day police" here sometimes... but it is a tradition of quite a few years now, as all of the theme days are. And I've been a part of it for the past several years now, and I'm just hoping to keep it going along in the same manner, new initiates(which are so, so very welcome) and all!
:wink:

GracelandHarley said:

^^^^ :| :up:

BTW I think I might have about a gazillion L&P larry pics :happy:

GracelandHarley said:

I hear ya GH...Laney...was at a BBQ ...I have some...probably the same as everyone else since the topic is a little limited...guess as you season yourself in here you'll do great selecting topics:) No offense to Larrygurl...here are your pics:wink:
314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom