Moobday: Moob Lickin' Good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, now that i've recovered...

Finally, i can breathe.....

Here's my favorite Larry pic (as of now of course!)

seeeing him soo young! those pouty lips, that look...makes you want to do unmentionable :censored: things to his cute little ..ahem...

Corbisfinished.JPG

Re: OK, now that i've recovered...

larrysgirl said:
Finally, i can breathe.....

Here's my favorite Larry pic (as of now of course!)

seeeing him soo young! those pouty lips, that look...makes you want to do unmentionable :censored: things to his cute little ..ahem...

Corbisfinished.JPG

That's one of my faves too. :cute:

Cute, little? :eyebrow:

I hope it's not too little!

At least it doesn't look too little. :wink:

Elenicepack.jpg

Gah! This pic... Pervy thoughts x 1000! I'd start kissing his tummy and everything below! :silent:

Last edited:
Re: I have Jedi Mind Powers

flaming june said:

......But he shouldn't have been so hot... he deserved a good spanking for that. :tongue:

You have just opened a whole new can of pervy thoghts in my head with that comment.....:censored:

Flaming June, i think Larry's gonna have to take off and run if we ever come across him, 'cause i don't know about you, but i'm liable to do something really..REALLY nasty to him right then and then!

Here's another sexy pic..to appease the beast in all of us!

defilablelarry.jpg

Re: Re: OK, now that i've recovered...

flaming june said:

That's one of my faves too. :cute:

Cute, little? :eyebrow:

I hope it's not too little!

At least it doesn't look too little. :wink:

Gah! This pic... Pervy thoughts x 1000! I'd start kissing his tummy and everything below! :silent:

LMAO!!!! i meant his cute little A**.Which i'm sure it's not little..but very well rounded and ..OMG...i better stop now!:silent:

And i'm sure is..equipment ...is just fine:) it's Adam's that scares me...:ohmy:

And that pic...all i can think about is "tear-away pants..so soo easy to remove!" :wink:

Last edited:
OK, now that i've recovered...

larrysgirl said:

LMAO!!!! i meant his cute little A**.Which i'm sure it's not little..but very well rounded and ..OMG...i better stop now!:silent:

:ohmy: My mind is even deeper in the gutter than yours today! I thought you were talking about his... ehm... willy. :silent:

And i'm sure is..equipment ...is just fine:) it's Adam's that scares me...:ohmy:

And that pic...all i can think about is "tear-away pants..so soo easy to remove!" :wink:

He should run away from me if I ever got near him wearing those pants... :drool:

Re: OK, now that i've recovered...

flaming june said:

:ohmy: My mind is even deeper in the gutter than yours today! I thought you were talking about his... ehm... willy. :silent:

:lmao: that couldn't have been easy..beating my gutter mind!

It's true though...he has the most delish derriere i have ever seen..:drool: you just want to put your hands all over it!!!

I'm outta here ..need to go to bed..early day tomorrow..:mad:

Back
Top Bottom