Moobday:Lip Service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey.jpg

Baby_Larry-heavy_coat.jpg

4343d3c5.jpg

Well, I think that's about all the damage I can do. Must go in search of food now...
*checks cabinets*
Hmmm...must go to parents house in search of real, already-cooked-by-someone-else food.

Talk to you later! :wave:

verte76 said:
I know I'm not known in these parts as a Larry girl, but I'm finding these pix to be irrestably hot. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Aren't they, though? it was larry's lips that finally broke me. I've been an obsessive Edge girl for 15 years-still am, really*pets Edge adoringly*- but there's just something about Larry's mouth that just drives me crazy. Especially BabyLarry, when he still looked so innocent except for that sexy, sexy mouth! Mmmmm...:censored: :combust:

Edgespet said:

Aren't they, though? it was larry's lips that finally broke me. I've been an obsessive Edge girl for 15 years-still am, really*pets Edge adoringly*- but there's just something about Larry's mouth that just drives me crazy. Especially BabyLarry, when he still looked so innocent except for that sexy, sexy mouth! Mmmmm...:censored: :combust:

Ooh, yes! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sue DeNym said:

I love this Larry & Adam pic. They look like they're up to some mischief, probably involving a prank on Bono and Edge... :sexywink:

Check out Larry's cheeky smile! :love: :larry:

:lol: :yes:
That's what I think of too whenever I see this pic. They just look so mischievious & guilty!

Back
Top Bottom