MOOBday- Let me gaze into your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlski

Refugee
Let me gaze into your eyes and melt
melt.gif

203.jpg

211.jpg

snlpoplarryjq8.jpg

:drool: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5149/d045c631bn4.jpg
In honor of recents events
d059149azz2.jpg
( u can bearly see his eyes but the intention is what it counts lol):wink:

it's monday over here too! I really need to load up on Larry pics...I think I only have 20 of them :reject:

Yes, tlski knows very well when Moobday is. I believe she lives in Ireland, in fact, and it is already Monday there.

I suspect that she also wanted to make sure that she got the opportunity to start the thread this week, as we got a bit sidetracked last week, and she had been looking forward to starting the thread for the last couple of weeks.

But she was very gracious to you, anyway... so your sarcastic turn in her thread is out of place, and unnecessary.

If you have an issue with me for explaining the in's and out's of PLEBA's schedule to you, in an honest and totally nonjudgemental and non-hostile manner, then please take it up with me directly (and not in this thread).

Enough of that. Onto the eyes....

SNLPoplarry.jpg

poplarryposter.jpg

babyband_larry_closeup.jpg

hey check my fotolog and tell me what u think...fell free to post a commenttt if u want: fotolog . com / crazychicks 25 without the spaces....(I dont know if i can post that here if not Im sorry and fell free to remove it)

thats all for now...have to go to bed ...I have a job interview tomorrow...wish me luck!!!!:wink: :wink:
Ill post some more tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom