MOOBday- Let me gaze into your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome! :sexywink:

4a3dc96d.jpg
1ef1e970.jpg

MullenGirl said:

Someone has this interview? Late Late Show from 1988? I really would like to see it! :D

Well I've got the portion of them performing Happy Christmas War is Over. Larry rockin on the tambourine :wink:

I might have the rest of the interview, I can check tomorrow, but I can post the song part if you like.

bonocomet said:

Well I've got the portion of them performing Happy Christmas War is Over. Larry rockin on the tambourine :wink:

I might have the rest of the interview, I can check tomorrow, but I can post the song part if you like.

I have that part where they're singing. I would love to see the interview. I really hope you can find it! :hyper:

I'll check on my old computer tomorrow. There's a lot of old stuff I never got around to transferring. I hope I have it too, I really don't remember!

hey MG those gifs are a bit ....:evil:

and this thread........:drool: :drool: :drool:
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mop and bucket to jens lounge.. mop and bucket please.......

I know those other guys are in the pic but Larry's eyes belong in this thread :wink:

jtu2scareyboys.jpg

Last edited:
how does this man not age??? secret deal with leprechauns ???
he drums to keep them happy and they keep him gorgeous forever??
Mullen girl love those 2 huge pics ! nice work

psst :shh: mysterious_jen... there are 2 huge unbuttoned Bono's attached to those huge Larry's in the original pics :giggle:

tlski said:

Thanks for the kind words...will correct you though.. I live in California. We're here because of the guys so when I start MOOBdays...it will always be started when Monday begins in Ireland.:wink:

Oops, my bad! I don't know why I thought you lived in Europe... :huh:

And bonocomet and MullenGirl... those last few jumbo pics...

:combust: :faint:

I'll post more tonight when I get home from work. Good theme, tlski! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom