Moobday: Larrylicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
FJ is letting me start the thread this week, because I now have a way to capture stills of all the stuff I have on VHS, which means I've been able to capture stills of some of my favorite Larry moments--FINALLY!

:hyper:

It's going to take me awhile to capture all the stuff I have, but that means we'll have new stills coming for quite some time in the future! :happy:

I have to admit, I'm quite lazy right now... I really don't feel like uploading all these, cuz I'm still resizing and cropping stills as I write this, and if I have to upload them all, I'll never be able to post them. :tsk: So, I'm sorry about that, but I'll be attaching them.

But here's the first... from one of my all-time favorite Larry interviews :love: the rooftop interview!

Attachments

• lar_roof002.jpg
    lar_roof002.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Mind if I'm just lazy and admire the pics today? I don't have anything new to post... :shrug:

Lip biting... :combust:

attachment.php

Re: Re: Moobday: Larrylicious!

kellyahern said:

That's great :hyper:

Is it okay if I ask what the new toy is? (I'm not really up on the newest computer stuff :reject: )

:shifty: It's actually a dvd recorder. So once I record the stuff on dvd, I'm then able to capture stills from that.

Attachments

• lar_drummachine4.jpg
    lar_drummachine4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom