Moobday - Larry Mullet Jr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Borrowing Edgette’s new phrase let’s post pictures of Larry sporting his new longer ‘do

:D

TO-12258-454.jpg

This is the best Larry look since Boy :love: The longer hair makes him so much better looking, it does a lot for his face. I don't know why it gets called 'mullet' unless some people just think all long hair is a mullet which isn't true. A mullet is like Bono in UF. puffy top, shaved sides, long back. It has to be all different drastic lengths, like "Achy Breaky Heart."

u2granny said:

is it just me, or did anyone else have their heart jump a bit when they saw this pic?? his neck/adam's apple is just so......:drool:
and again, I myself feel like the vampire in this case wanting to bite it.......I mean, I'm not weird or anything :shifty:......:D

Oh, I suppose I should also post a pic that goes with this to stay on topic, lol
I'm not sure who took this picture/where I got it from....but if I did get it from here, then credit goes to whomever posted it first :)
93449457_c8b8973c4d.jpg

the man seriously is :combust:.....and I love it 'cause I have the same nose!! hah, I'm a geek, what can I say?

He looks like Kevin Bacon sometimes!... but obviously better looking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom