Moobday - Larry Mullet Jr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
Borrowing Edgette’s new phrase let’s post pictures of Larry sporting his new longer ‘do

:D

TO-12258-454.jpg

Boy, he does look SO MUCH BETTER without the darn gel in his hair....

i hate gel......

u2shamrock said:

is it just me, or did anyone else have their heart jump a bit when they saw this pic?? his neck/adam's apple is just so......:drool:
and again, I myself feel like the vampire in this case wanting to bite it.......I mean, I'm not weird or anything :shifty:......:D

... speaking of vampires.... anf Larry's neck..... i think i have to warn people here that I live in Romania, in a region i am sure everybody heard of, called Transylvania..... :evil:

now if you'll excuse me i'll go now sharpen my canine teeth.....:yes:

u2shamrock said:
Oh, I suppose I should also post a pic that goes with this to stay on topic, lol
I'm not sure who took this picture/where I got it from....but if I did get it from here, then credit goes to whomever posted it first :)
93449457_c8b8973c4d.jpg

the man seriously is :combust:.....and I love it 'cause I have the same nose!! hah, I'm a geek, what can I say?

:faint: :combust: He. is. so. HOT! :combust:
*waves to all the moobies* Hey all! :wave:

Anyone read the article Larry did on Interference (well, the interview)?
He wants to throw sticks at people who want him to smile. :giggle: Silly Larry bear.

Devlin said:
Anyone read the article Larry did on Interference (well, the interview)?
He wants to throw sticks at people who want him to smile. :giggle: Silly Larry bear.

He is understandably sick of the thousands of signs at the concerts asking him to SMILE... ":D"

id be mad too. except i wouldn't need 'em - i'm always grinning like an idiot. :D

These pics are hot... they warm up the room here WHEN IT'S freakin -8 FARENHEIT!! GRRR.... its freeezinggg....:mad: :mad: i feel sorry for all us northern hemisphere folks :|

Back
Top Bottom