MOOBday: Here comes the sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LAAAANNNEEEEYYYY!!

:wave: Hello, my dear! How are you?

Larryblenderplatform.jpg

Larry_Ann_Mexico.jpg

Mexico_speedboat_soninlap.jpg

Mexico_boat_Larry_Guggi.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone -
I'm not a new fan of the boys by any means, just a new visitor to this site....

Clearly this thread is devoted to Larry - it IS all about the drummer - but what is MOOBday?
Thanks!:wave:

I asked the same question when I got here. I knew what moobs were but didn't think anyone else used the term. Moobs are Man Boobs (or in this case, really hot sexy chest). And since it's one of Larry's best atributes the day is named for his moobs.

God, I could never say that out loud; I would just die of embarassment. :reject:

Welcome U2gek :wave:

:shocked: I know I am never on here anymore. Just thought I would drop in and say hello! We are always on the road now, and the internet connections at the hotels never seem to be very good. No pics to post this week as I am still working on my photobucket. I miss you guys and even when I don't get here to post for Moobday, I never forget when it is. Hope that things slow down for us some SOON! Hi GH, Laney and MG! Hey where is MG anyway? Hope to work on my photobucket this weekend. Laney, I have not forgotten to send you the link for the pics we talked about, just haven't gotten that far with it yet. Hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you z-fit. I totally get it now - yes, hot man chest - What a way to start the day :yes:

And I'm a fan of the veins in the arms too. Not in a gross huge body builder, just in the arms of THIS man.

Looking forward to sharing the love. :love:

Tlski!!!! Good to hear from you! :hug: :wave:

We haven't heard much from MG lately, she must be very busy. Hopefully she'll be back in touch soon!

And welcome, u2gek! You'll be very happy here, I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom