Moobday: Damn, I wish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was your lover, Larry! :yes: Here's to the gorgeous boy who makes me repeat those words in my head every day. Theme of the day... :hmm: I think I'm in a JT Larry kinda mood :wink: , and I have new pics!

boomjtnewlarrypic.jpg

boomjtlarrynewpic2.jpg

boomjtnewlarrypic3.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
God bless you FJ

FJ where on earth do you find all these larry pics that ive never seen before???

:hug: for FJ

Re: God bless you FJ

AliTheFOADist said:
FJ where on earth do you find all these larry pics that ive never seen before???

:hug: for FJ

I believe that FJ has a magical bag filled with larry goodness.

:D

:hug: x 1000000000 to FJ

erised said:
One of my *new* favorites...

And how sesy was Lar on that Best Of special?
:combust:

That's one of my new faves too. :D

And he looks so yummy on that still, I can't stop looking at him!

Re: Re: I was bored... again

erised said:

Hey FJ,

Top row, 7th from the left... do you have a bigger version of that pic? I don't think I've seen that one before... :scratch:

Not that much bigger. I can't even remember where I found that pic :scratch: Anyway, here's the pic.

:wave: Hey girls! Glad you liked the pics...

Attachments

• larryarc06.jpg
    larryarc06.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 23
Re: Re: God bless you FJ

souLnation2002 said:

I believe that FJ has a magical bag filled with larry goodness.

:D

:hug: x 1000000000 to FJ

The truth is... I have Larry in a bag for my (and your) enjoyment. :yes: :sexywink:

:laugh: Don't I wish!!!

Re: Re: Re: I was bored... again

flaming june said:

Not that much bigger. I can't even remember where I found that pic :scratch: Anyway, here's the pic.

Thanks! :happy:

It looks like it could be his driver's license/passport photo or something :laugh: Not the best Lar pic, imo.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I was bored... again

erised said:

Thanks! :happy:

It looks like it could be his driver's license/passport photo or something :laugh: Not the best Lar pic, imo.

I think it's cute, he looks like a little kid who just got up with his hair all messy and stll a bit sleepy and moody. You see, Larry is one of those very few who'd look good even on those 2 x 2 pics... :cute:

Re: I was bored... again

flaming june said:

D'y know . . . there's about 60 pics of Lar here . . . and in only about 10 of them does he have an expression on his face that can be interpreted as non-broody. If you're generous in your definition of 'non-broody'.

That's quite a track record.

Re: Re: I was bored... again

sengira said:

D'y know . . . there's about 60 pics of Lar here . . . and in only about 10 of them does he have an expression on his face that can be interpreted as non-broody. If you're generous in your definition of 'non-broody'.

That's quite a track record.

I found 17. :D

And I like broody Larry... :yes: a LOT.

Larry's voice a la Pormart PC: Jenny, for you...

Since you're not feeling very good today, Larry is going out of his way to make you feel extra comfortable and nice... Here you have him:

Warmin' up the bed for ya... :evil:

335%3A942%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A23673ot1lsi

Waiting for you to join him and cuddle in front of the fireplace... :cute:

335%3A942%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A23862ot1lsi

Fixing up your favorite soup

335%3A942%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A23864ot1lsi

And some Irish tea

335%3A942%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A23%3A3%3Bot1lsi

Dawwwwww, he even got you flowers!

getwell.jpg

:hug: erised :hug:

I hope these help make you feel better. :)

Last edited:
Re: Larry's voice a la Popmart PC: Jenny, for you...

flaming june said:
Since you're not feeling very good today, Larry is going out of his way to make you feel extra comfortable and nice... Here you have him:

Fixing up your favorite soup

335%3A942%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3A23864ot1lsi

:lmao:

OMG! I laughed soooooooooooooo hard at that soup one!

:hug: Flaming June :hug: <------- Germie hug from me :D

Thanks so much FJ! You really made me smile despite my running nose and all this fookin' congestion I have. :|

Re: Re: Larry's voice a la Popmart PC: Jenny, for you...

erised said:

:lmao:

OMG! I laughed soooooooooooooo hard at that soup one!

:hug: Flaming June :hug: <------- Germie hug from me :D

Thanks so much FJ! You really made me smile despite my running nose and all this fookin' congestion I have. :|

You got it twin! :D

Re: I was bored... again

flaming june said:

*BUMP*

Flaming June, if you enlarge all of these pics for me and post them, i will love you forever :hug:

Damm,he's gorgeous!

....and yes, i missed Moobday altogether...:banghead:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom