MOOBday: "Chicks dig drummers."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3464253587Ffp3353Enu3D32343E33B23E5.jpg

Hey, you've been closer than I was! I would have had to throw myself off of the balcony to be close to Larry. :giggle:

:ohmy: Well, I'm glad you didn't do that...for both you and Larry :D

:larry: "Oh it's raining bloody fans again!"

Seriously, after the next tour we MUST be able to have a moobday with pics of US with the drummerboy!

Just a bit more to the right and there I was...but some day, some day I swear I will get my pic with Larry!!

Did you get to see him upclose at least? Where/when was it?

GH, I just meant I think you have the most extensive collection :bow:, although Abelives may take your crown if you're not careful! :lol:

I don't know if I have any pictures to add to this week. Hotel internet connection is terrible tonight:waiting:, I think because of the nasty storm outside. Just wanted to pop in and say hi though! Miss you guys! Waiting for my husband's job to cut some of the travel!:angry: :madwife:To my hubby's boss ....:yell:get the travel to 50% like you told us it would be not 98%!! Think this one :reject:could be us living out of our suitcase?

I don't know if I have any pictures to add to this week. Hotel internet connection is terrible tonight:waiting:, I think because of the nasty storm outside. Just wanted to pop in and say hi though! Miss you guys! Waiting for my husband's job to cut some of the travel!:angry: :madwife:To my hubby's boss ....:yell:get the travel to 50% like you told us it would be not 98%!! Think this one :reject:could be us living out of our suitcase?

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom