MOOBday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sue DeNym said:

I agree with you. And I think it's rather sad that society can't tell the difference between brotherly affection and sexual feelings. Would that more people weren't so terrified of letting their closest friends know how much they love them. Might make the world a happier place...:sigh:

Still, it's rather nice to see them hugging, clasping hands, leaning on each other, making each other laugh. It's just sweet. :cute:
Absolutely!! U2 to me represents true love in it's purest, rarest form. Definitely something to treasure whether you like their music or not. Along this same train of thought, jealous cat though I am, I have nothing but awe & respect for the ladies in each of these mens' lives because they seem to understand this. They don't demand that the guys spend more time with them & less with the band. I think they all realize how important each of these men is to each other & they respect that. I'm not sure that Icould deal with Bono kissing Edge (on tour, anyway!) more than me if I was Ali! :hmm:

Edgespet said:
Actually, no I don't think he did, but they've been together for so long I tend to count them as being married anyway. Only because I don't love Larry *quite* as much as Edge!

I always think of them as married, too ,even though I have been known to have impure thoughts about Larry over the years...:sexywink:

Billie Midol said:

I always think of them as married, too ,even though I have been known to have impure thoughts about Larry over the years...:sexywink:

:yes: It's hard not to have impure thoughts when faced with that degree of masculine perfection!!! :bow: :faint:

His cheekbones alone are enough to make me drool!

2953211.pict

Back
Top Bottom