MoobDay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GracelandHarley said:
^Do you have anything to contribute?

This is a fan thread... make sport elsewhere! :madspit:
:confused:

I thought the similarities of the smiley and the pic were kind of amusing. I also did contribute earlier :| Lighten up.

Mullen_Corbijn_JT.png

LARRYADAM_Q1980.jpg

Follow28L.gif

jennyhugemullen.gif

larry10.jpg

es_video_larry3.jpg

u2ireland8_ab_n.jpg

Last edited:
kafrun said:

:confused:

I thought the similarities of the smiley and the pic were kind of amusing. I also did contribute earlier :| Lighten up.

I went back a checked, in the event that I missed it, because I would have apologized if you had contributed a pic to the thread, just because you never have in the past... but, you didn't. So I'm going to point it out.

See... it's just like relatives. I can make fun of my own... but you can't make fun of my own. Therefore, I get to smack you down. Like now. And don't tell me to lighten up.

You are seriously getting on my nerves. :mad: I'll wait for your apology...

...:eyebrow:

GracelandHarley said:

I went back a checked, in the event that I missed it, because I would have apologized if you had contributed a pic to the thread, just because you never have in the past... but, you didn't. So I'm going to point it out.

See... it's just like relatives. I can make fun of my own... but you can't make fun of my own. Therefore, I get to smack you down. Like now. And don't tell me to lighten up.

You are seriously getting on my nerves. :mad: I'll wait for your apology...

...:eyebrow:
Well.. you ignoring my PM is getting on my nerves. I'm not sure why you're willing to keep things going here where no one wants to see it and refuse to talk to about it one on one :shrug: Making a sport of it maybe..................................

kafrun said:

Well.. you ignoring my PM is getting on my nerves. I'm not sure why you're willing to keep things going here where no one wants to see it and refuse to talk to about it one on one :shrug: Making a sport of it maybe..................................

So, of course, after you realize I haven't ignored your PM, and in fact have sent you a message an hour ago... without any response from you.

Which is OK, as I mentioned in MY PM... I'm not actually up to the level that you are... I am, of course, aware of your game... just letting you know that. And a little :wave: and shout out to whomever's watching...!! :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

So, of course, after you realize I haven't ignored your PM, and in fact have sent you a message an hour ago... without any response from you.

Which is OK, as I mentioned in MY PM... I'm not actually up to the level that you are... I am, of course, aware of your game... just letting you know that. And a little :wave: and shout out to whomever's watching...!! :wink:
PM sent. Everyone can now return to their Larry-lovin' :)

Am I the only one who thinks he has some /huge/ hands for such a small guy?
Not that I'm complaining, mind!

I was just about to ask a question, but then I went trough the thread once more, thinking there had to be some "evidence" - and here is was...

Sad_Girl said:

I was about to ask if Larry is the kinda guy that wears his watch the "opposite" way (don't know what else to call it! :huh: ), but the pic I've quoted was the perfect evidence... :up:

It's funny, cos I thought it was an army/soldier thing to do (that's the explanation I've gotten), but Larry has never been to the army... :hmm: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom