Moob Day- Taking care of Business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i7166_10.jpg

i7165_7.jpg

i7164_2.jpg

i7163_1.jpg

oct_31st said:
this photo was hanging in the window of a small grocery store somewhere in the outer areas of dublin

U2Larryfoto.jpg
Hey, I think there's an Adam under that fro :hmm:

As for this whole thread.. Larry makes the best faces! They give me oooh so many ideas for captions :happy:

artane said:
i7166_10.jpg

I've never seen this pic... is my boy actually wearing a net shirt or am I imagining things... hmm...while its looks pretty good I'm not sure how I feel about it, but then again he IS a rock star so maybe I can make an exception. (like you know how when a normal guy wears black jeans its icky, but when Bono and Larry do its OK, same goes for net shirts)

ps - check out the video I posted of larry modelling if you have not yet :)

tbird said:
artane said:
i7166_10.jpg

I've never seen this pic... is my boy actually wearing a net shirt or am I imagining things... hmm...while its looks pretty good I'm not sure how I feel about it, but then again he IS a rock star so maybe I can make an exception. (like you know how when a normal guy wears black jeans its icky, but when Bono and Larry do its OK, same goes for net shirts)

ps - check out the video I posted of larry modelling if you have not yet :)

Yes, it is a mesh shirt, and it's from the Superbowl.

ahh, thanks... i need to see that. I have the audio but only saw the video live during the game...

Souly said:

Yes, it is a mesh shirt, and it's from the Superbowl.

BOTH of his nipples were exposed the whole time they played, and nobody made a huge fuss over it. Well, not in a bad way, anyway. Janet Jackson tries to do the same thing the following year (but only for a second, not the entire stage time), and we get a congressional hearing out of it. :shrug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

BOTH of his nipples were exposed the whole time they played, and nobody made a huge fuss over it. Well, not in a bad way, anyway. Janet Jackson tries to do the same thing the following year (but only for a second, not the entire stage time), and we get a congressional hearing out of it. :shrug:

LOOOOOL! :lol:

Hey I was wondering if one of you nice Larry fans could help me with a pic I'm looking for. I need a pic of Larry in the bathtub! I know I saw one recently, but now I can't find it. If anyone can help, thanks!

Here's a pic for your thread :)
(he may not be working it on the drums, but he's definitely workin it!)
u2babybandpedestals.jpg

It's not often we get to see Larry in front!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a copy of the orgasmic BabyLarry pic? Drumming, head thrown back, neck arched, mouth open ...

:drool: :drool:

That's yet another picture I lost when my computer crashed & I haven't been able to find it again. :(

Leetah said:
always a good excuse to post this one since it's my favourite Larry pic

:wink:

ma_128521.jpg

:drool: :combust:
Scroll down slowly and admire the sheer beauty that is Baby Larry Mullen Junior. *stares for a good couple of minutes*
Now back to homework, if I can compose myself :D

Who am I kidding, look at his neck!!!! :wink:

Thank you GracelandHarley!!!! If I'm not mistaken is there another pic of the same scene where the 2 of them are a little farther apart? I'd love that one too if you have it. But thanks so much for those!!!

Here's some baby Larry
bwlarrybabyhands.jpg

larrybabybwsmile.jpg

bwlarrybabyposter.jpg

LarrybyAntonCorbijnsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom