Moob Day-- Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adf54c7e.jpg

Larry.jpg

Vimullen, this tread is about shades. These pics that you posted don't have shades.

But, thank you for these pics.:wink:

Aime said:
Vimullen, this tread is about shades. These pics that you posted don't have shades.

But, thank you for these pics.:wink:
I'm so sorry.. I stayed a little confused because I gave another signification to this word shades :sad:

BonoFox1 said:

:wave: Hi, gang! And with lots of new (to me) pics, too!

BF1, you made me laugh... for some reason people keep reading my name wrong!?!

It's GraceLAND Harley... as in the scene from Rattle and Hum, where one Mr. Mullen sits on Elvis's bike (the aforementioned Harley), and strokes it lovingly... get it? The Harley at Graceland that I wish were me at that moment!! In my dreams... :D :sexywink:

The Grace AND Harley moniker... I'm picturing people imagining me as some sort of religious/spiritual motorcycle mama! :lol:

I've ridden on the back of a motorcycle exactly once in my life... and it was a bit too scary for my taste, though my friend was driving too fast! :reject:

vimullen said:

I'm so sorry.. I stayed a little confused because I gave another signification to this word shades :sad:

Were you thinking of the word "shadows"? Shades is a slang word for sunglasses.

Don't worry, vi, we love all pictures of Larry, all the time! I was surprised at first, but then I figured you were interpreting the word differently.

I think you are very clever and talented that you are able to be such an active member in a chat forum in a second language (or third or fourth, even)... you do such an amazing job!

I could never even try to post about US in Spanish or French... and I have some skills in each, but not nearly so much as you in English!
:hug:

GracelandHarley said:

Were you thinking of the word "shadows"? Shades is a slang word for sunglasses.

Don't worry, vi, we love all pictures of Larry, all the time! I was surprised at first, but then I figured you were interpreting the word differently.

I think you are very clever and talented that you are able to be such an active member in a chat forum in a second language (or third or fourth, even)... you do such an amazing job!

I could never even try to post about US in Spanish or French... and I have some skills in each, but not nearly so much as you in English!
:hug:

Yes GracelandHarley, you got the point. I thought in "shadows". But now I know. And thanks to all your sweet words, I"m doing my best to practice my second language lol. And trying to be understood.

And can I give you a sugestion? Try it, it's really good to learn more and practice and to win vocabulary!!! I'll never forget shades from now on lol

kisses GracelandHarley, :hug:

Last edited:
vimullen said:

Yes GracelandHarley, you got the point. I thought in "shadows". But now I know. And thanks to all your sweet words, I"m doing my best to practice my second language lol. And trying to be understood.

And can I give you a sugestion? Try it, it's really good to learn more and practice and to win vocabulary!!! I'll never forget shades from now on lol

kisses GracelandHarley, :hug:

You are so very right, vimullen! If you don't practice, practice, practice, you never do learn anything new!

And I actually meant "post about U2" in my previous post... that made no sense as US, did it?

Maybe I should practice in the Languages thread here at Interference? I never visit there, I'll have to check it out tonight... :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom