Moob Day-- "I'm a drummer..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can someone tell me what Larry did. I hear Bono singing one of Kylie Minogue's songs. Not sure what else to listen for. I just hear audience and then drums. Thanks :wink:

^Bono starts going on for a bit with a snippet of one of Kylie's songs... this is right towards the end of the song, what should be the climax of Vertiog, as it were... and Larry shouts out sharply and loudly "2...3...4...." to get Bono back on track... which works immediately!! :lol:

And I want to thank to aski for that, he provided the info that started it all, and the MP3!!

And it is only an audio version of the song, tlski... no video to accompany it!

GracelandHarley said:
^Bono starts going on for a bit with a snippet of one of Kylie's songs... this is right towards the end of the song, what should be the climax of Vertiog, as it were... and Larry shouts out sharply and loudly "2...3...4...." to get Bono back on track... which works immediately!! :lol:

And I want to thank to aski for that, he provided the info that started it all, and the MP3!!

:lol: :lmao: I heard it! It's elevation though:giggle: Way to go Larry!:bow: :bow: :bow:

*snickers* Larry, my boy, you're one step closer to throwing things at his head. I'll have to teach him the Flip-Crash one day -
No wait, that's something else again, and not good for those who have back problems.

:drool: :combust: :faint: Sooo many great pics!

tlski said:

You picked a great topic. I was just thinking about drumming pics.:wink: MG is on vacation, we'll have to give her pleanty to :drool: over when she gets back!:hug: Can't wait to have you back MG!:wink:

It's good to be back! I've missed all my Larry girls. :D :hug: And after seeing these gorgeous pics... I think I'm gonna spend my whole day drooling over them! :wink:

Thanks tlski! :D :kiss:

I finally found my drumming Larry gifs. I think these weren't posted.

a090a1e0.gif

GracelandHarley said:

I wouldnt like Larry shouting at me like that!!! it can be scarrryyy :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom