Moob Day-- "I'm a drummer..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laney_82 said:
cap092.jpg

cap095.jpg

cap271.jpg

cap274.jpg

cap278.jpg

Ahhh, yes!!! :combust: :combust:

This is the series I was searching for last night, but I was so tired, I ended up going to bed.

Thanks, Laney!

And some really great pics from everyone, several that are new to me! :applaud: :bow:

GracelandHarley said:

Ahhh, yes!!! :combust: :combust:

This is the series I was searching for last night, but I was so tired, I ended up going to bed.

Thanks, Laney!

And some really great pics from everyone, several that are new to me! :applaud: :bow:
You picked a great topic. I was just thinking about drumming pics.:wink: MG is on vacation, we'll have to give her pleanty to :drool: over when she gets back!:hug: Can't wait to have you back MG!:wink:

if anyone's got the Vertigo-bootleg from Sydney 10 November 2006, check out that version of Elevation.

during the break ("Love..."), just listen to how Bono's rambling on with his Kylie Minogue snippets, and then Larry gets feed up with it.

i say no more, listen for yerselves! ;)

The pics of Larry with the 'chick' and the purple drums...

The pics of Larry with the 'chick' and the purple drums...

That was closing night of elevation. The drums belong to Garbage. The 'chick' is Shirley Manson. Garbage opened a handful of dates for U2 in 2001.

Larry guested with them on "I'm Only Happy When It Rains".

:sigh: I don't have that bootleg. Any idea on where I might find it?

*wants to see larry :madwife: ing Bono.*

aski said:
if anyone's got the Vertigo-bootleg from Sydney 10 November 2006, check out that version of Elevation.

during the break ("Love..."), just listen to how Bono's rambling on with his Kylie Minogue snippets, and then Larry gets feed up with it.

i say no more, listen for yerselves! ;)
yeah where can we get that?

Back
Top Bottom