Moob?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
Well it took about an hour and a half to find out what RSOC stands for, so I'll just straight up ask. Sorry if this is a repeat topic.

What's a moob?

E.g.

larrymodel2.jpg

:lol: It took me awhile to figure out too! And now when I use it while out with friends I have to explain how I learned it here in PLEBA:wink:

U2SJ said:
:lol: It took me awhile to figure out too! And now when I use it while out with friends I have to explain how I learned it here in PLEBA:wink:

Oh me too! I remember confusing the crap out of my roomie last year when I said moobs and man grooves :lol: She thought I said "man boobs" when I said "man grooves" so then when I said moobs she was like whaaaat? hehe

Oh ok, I get it. I first heard of manboobs from Conie (Conan O' Brien). He says it quite a lot, especially when Fabio is on. He also says manboobies, which cracks me up. Think I still have some growing up to do. :laugh:

Thanks for the glossary thing.

I asked this very same question only weeks ago . The glossary is super fun wish I had been here for the whole "elevated" thing... :eyebrow:

Hahahhahaa hehe the "elevated" thing brings back fond memories :lmao:
actually one of the pics I took in LA "elevated" is now in my sig :shhh::drool:

I mean as long as we don't discuss the pic in detail then I don't see the problem with posting it, its just a nice pic of Bono in LA during the Elevation tour ;)
is it ok mods? :hyper:

U2girl02 said:

Oh me too! I remember confusing the crap out of my roomie last year when I said moobs and man grooves :lol: She thought I said "man boobs" when I said "man grooves" so then when I said moobs she was like whaaaat? hehe

as always, late on the response...

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'll never forget the day I slipped and wrote "Moobie" instead of "Moonie" as my sig-line.

Moobers was born. yup.

Moonie Moobers Moobiroonie :D

Back
Top Bottom