Mona has another weird thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Who would play the boys in the movie about them? We may have to substitute or remove facial or scalpal hair accordingly.
smile.gif
I'd love to hear what everyone comes up with.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

I would love to see a movie about U2, but there is no one out there qualified to play them right now. I think they would have to have one of those worldwide talent searches and pick unknowns.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Damn that's hard
My mom thinks that The Edge looks like Richard Gere.
I think that Gabriel Byrne could play a decent contemporary Bono but not him when he was younger. So could Liam Neeson if we could shrink him down (random Bluey fact: I am apparently related to Mr. Neeson.
Ewan McGregor would be good because he can sing but... I have no idea!
Bluey

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

Originally posted by blueeyes:

Ewan McGregor would be good because he can sing but... I have no idea!

I love his singing voice. I personally wanna see Jude Law do something in that, but I don't know what!!

Also, I think this brings back that whole Larry vs Kevin Bacon thing
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Also, I think this brings back that whole Larry vs Kevin Bacon thing
smile.gif

Ick, god no

I think Bono would play himself, since he loves the camera and he has been decent in movies. (I love his little "Wat are yer doin'" to Stephen Dorf in Entropy....seeexay)

Larry...no clue
Edge...no clue
Adam...Dame Edna.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

lol! Dame Edna

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by mad1:
To me Bono is a cross between Mel Gibson and Robin Williams, Mel Gibson - bottom half and Robin on top half!!!!!!
lol! I think you mean the hairy half.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL!!!!! I dont know why but everytime I see that scene where the girl and fella puts the McPhisto jacket on Bono, during ZooTV (of course!!!!!
biggrin.gif
), I keep thinkin, lookin at the size of Bono there.........Mel Gibson................
wink.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
To me Bono is a cross between Mel Gibson and Robin Williams, Mel Gibson - bottom half and Robin on top half!!!!!!

Yeah, they're both stocky! Bono and Mel, I mean!
biggrin.gif
And hairy!

*slaps forehead* I'm so stupid. Tony! *flasg down Bono-2* Tony can be Bono in the movie! Why didn't I think of that before?! *plots excuse to get him to wear blue contacts* You'll be paid in cookies and U2 haikus.

------------------
~*Mona*~

*Blueeyes starts baking cookies*
Hmm, a haiku for Tony ...
lol.
Never mind, hee hee!
Blue

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes