MOJO Awards 2005 pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
I just saw the article in the news section that Edge presented an Icon award to Siouxsie Sioux for her 'spectacular global career'.

Are there any pictures floating around yet?

79ca21df.jpg

Kelly! :bow: You are a goddess...did you know that? :D :hug:
Thank you!!

Edited to add: And Edge looks SO good! :drool: :combust:

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I have absolutely no idea who Siouxsie Sioux is? I mean no clue at all.

Zootomic said:
Is it wrong that I have absolutely no idea who Siouxsie Sioux is? I mean no clue at all.

Don't feel bad your not alone :hug: i have no clue who that is either :lmao:

angel_28 said:

Don't feel bad your not alone :hug: i have no clue who that is either :lmao:
Good! That makes me feel a little better. Nice that whoever she/he is, that they got an award. I'm leaning toward she based on the photos posted, but really, you can never be sure these days.

Zootomic said:
Siouxsie Sioux & The Banshees.... you never heard of them??? :)
"Jeeper, creepers, where'd you get those peepers", etc. etc.????

Who'd have believed you could turn that tune into a mid 80's goth punk/alternative hit? :shrug: For most folks here in the States, the only ones who have any idea who Siouxsie is are the ones who remember the "Jeepers Creepers" remake. :yes:

And by the way: :up: to Siouxsie for rockin' the leather pants!! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Siouxsie and the Banshees were legends back in the day. Robert Smith, the guitarist, was also in a little band called The Cure. Surely you have heard of them? Or am I just old. lol

Siouxsie is looking damn fine. :up:

beli said:
Siouxsie and the Banshees were legends back in the day. Robert Smith, the guitarist, was also in a little band called The Cure. Surely you have heard of them? Or am I just old. lol

Siouxsie is looking damn fine. :up:

YOur not old! I totally loved and still do Siouxsie! She is definetly a hot chick and knows how to rock! Man she was one of the first kick ass woman musicians that I totally admired. I'm happy she got recognized.

Thanks for the great pictures! :heart:

Sioux & The Banshees is one of my favourite bands from the 80's. I have their "Best of" album and still listen to it. Great sound. And yes, she looks cool. :up:

Back
Top Bottom