Missa in NY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
Hello everyone!

I made it back from a week in NY! I saw just about every hot spot I could between getting lost over half of the time. I've never had so much fun not knowing where I was. I'll just show you the pictures I like the best. If you're ever conciddering on visiting, GO!

IMGA0643.jpg

IMGA0561.jpg

This building reminded me of the Million Dollar Hotel.

IMGA0596.jpg

IMGA0599.jpg

IMGA0620.jpg

I accidently rolled on the set of Will Smith's new movie, First Last Kiss. :D

IMGA0851.jpg

IMGA0854.jpg

Saw this amazingly cute homes on the way to the El Dorado.
IMGA0870.jpg

Don't think less of me, I just happen to end up infront of it.

IMGA0914.jpg

These are from the Empire State Building.
IMGA0897.jpg

IMGA1063.jpg

This is from the Twin Tower Site. Being there was such a moving experience. :sad:
IMGA1059.jpg

IMGA1055.jpg

This was one of the only things left from that day, they dug it out of the rubble.

My friend and I ended up taking 685 pictures that week. I love digital cameras! The people were so nice and helpful.

IMGA1114.jpg

A good meal after a long day of amazement...

THE END!

I'd love to go back to NYC. I was there a month after Sept 11 sorting all the donations, but the place was still a disaster and we didn't have any time for sight-seeing.

I have a brother who lives on Long Island NY, and is about 35 miles from the city. Everytime I go visit him and his wife we go to some place different. Can't wait until my next visit. :wink:

Hey Missa, got your mail and am in the middle of responding. Wow, those photos are amazing! I'm so jealous, it sounds like you really had a fantabulous time.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'd love to go back to NYC. I was there a month after Sept 11 sorting all the donations, but the place was still a disaster and we didn't have any time for sight-seeing.

That must have been a life changing experience for you. Watching it on TV does not even compare to being there, even if it is 3 years later.

You were so right:bow: I'm so glad I knew What the El Dorado looked like before I went! My friend was amazed that I knew so much about it.

Here is a picture of it from the Central Park East. It was weird how much fun it was looking for it.

IMGA0968.jpg

It's like where's Waldo...:lol:

Hey Missa! Wow, those pictures are great! It looks like you had a fun trip. I'm glad you made it to the El Dorado. The lure of Bono was obviously too hard to resist. I guess you didn't make it to the Spotted Pig? Maybe next time. :D

Back
Top Bottom