Miscellaneous Pix Mix 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper:
cb402de8.jpg

bonou2box5a_ab_n.jpg

bono0182.jpg

flybono.jpg

u2i136pf.jpg

45469f7e.jpg

56671255.jpg

:lol:

:wave: Hey ladies, if it is no bother, I really do not want to start a new thread for one pic...but I am in desperate need of one Bono/Ali pic.
Ali is sitting on Bono lap and Bono has on his leather and fly shades. Does anyone have that pic:help:

Carmelu2fan said:
:wave: Hey ladies, if it is no bother, I really do not want to start a new thread for one pic...but I am in desperate need of one Bono/Ali pic.
Ali is sitting on Bono lap and Bono has on his leather and fly shades. Does anyone have that pic:help:

it wasn't the pic granny posted? or the one I posted in the last thread?
can you give us some more info on it? what era(AB?) situation.. that kinda stuff

No can find?

Galeongirl said:

it wasn't the pic granny posted? or the one I posted in the last thread?
can you give us some more info on it? what era(AB?) situation.. that kinda stuff

:reject: * runs back to check

I went back to check for that pic, which is certainly a AB era pic. Bono and Ali are theater or bar of some sort.( I assume because it is kinda dark) The reason I want this pic so bad is because I have Bono and Ali pics of every era except AB/Zoo.
:shrug: Thank you Gg and Dal for looking into it for me.:hug:

Last edited:
Re: No can find?

Carmelu2fan said:

:reject: * runs back to check

I went back to check for that pic, which is certainly a AB era pic. Bono and Ali are theater or bar of some sort.( I assume because it is kinda dark) The reason I want this pic so bad is because I have Bono and Ali pics of every era except AB/Zoo.
:shrug: Thank you Gg and Dal for looking into it for me.:hug:

1773e2df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom