Miscellaneous Pix Mix 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoMot, thank you very much for the unwatermarked picture!
and I think the person "wiping" Bono's nose is in fact applying make-up. weren't these pictures taken before he did a TV interview?

45277518.jpg

waynetravis said:

edgenbonouteotwcloseupsm.jpg

:ohmy:

i've been looking everywhere for a large version of this scene.

thank you :happy::up:

You're welcome wayne. :) I had been looking for it myself unsuccesfully so I decided to just scan the cover of one of my books. Sorry about the cruddy job of blacking out the text. My scans always come out huge so I reduce the size before posting here. If you want the full size scan let me know. It's twice the size of this one. :D

bonocomet said:

You're welcome wayne. :) I had been looking for it myself unsuccesfully so I decided to just scan the cover of one of my books. Sorry about the cruddy job of blacking out the text. My scans always come out huge so I reduce the size before posting here. If you want the full size scan let me know. It's twice the size of this one. :D

yes please :up:
:hmm: i might use it for my desktop :D

kellyahern said:

The photography by this Virginia Turbett is/was awesome. The composition of this Edge photo is brilliant. I would LOVE a copy of this without the watermark although I can certainly understand why she would want credit for her work.

I also don't think I've ever been moved by a portrait of Larry quite like the one above where he's got his chin in his hands and staring right into her camera, either.

:bow:

Great job tracking down the pics, Kelly.

:up:

Last edited:
Chacco said:

:no:

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Prince of Monaco.
Prince of Monaco who?
Prince of Monaco's nuts.

*did not need to see that shot*

The other one that goes with it that mysteriously disappeared from my harddrive? yeah.

The shot up the shorts?

*pass*

Yet, Bono=dork=love.

And Edge, "Yes, *sigh* he's with me. *rolls eyes*"

So much love for them.

greety said:

:ohmy: Didn't he say he started smoking in the late 80's as way of a pose?

this must have been early 80s no?

He looks cute though :wink:

No, he didn't smoke then. That was part of the act, during Boy/Girl I think, with him fiddling nervously with a cigarette to make some "dramatic" point. I'll look it up when I have more time.

biff said:

No, he didn't smoke then. That was part of the act, during Boy/Girl I think, with him fiddling nervously with a cigarette to make some "dramatic" point. I'll look it up when I have more time.

oh, thanks biff, that's totally new to me :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom