Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaah fail. I assumed they were from the same trip as someone posted the link on FB :lol:

Oh well, new pics to me ( and maybe other less observant people like me :wink::lmao: ) :lol:

Well they might be totally new. It's possible we never posted those 6 years ago!

When I look at that picture I think...grrrrr :combust:

His hair looks fluffy and adorable.

bonocomet said:
Bono speaking any foreign language. :drool:

This. I'm not sure why it's so hot, but it is

His R in french sounds perfect, but his vocabulary could be much better after 20 years spending summertime in France!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5I8qQwPi8

I went to the Music Festival in Mali - Bono and his wife/entourage showed up ... he got on stage after being announced as "Boh-No from YouTube" and proceeded to scream "Viva! Viva la Vivaaaaaaa!" to the confusion of the Malians in the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5I8qQwPi8

I went to the Music Festival in Mali - Bono and his wife/entourage showed up ... he got on stage after being announced as "Boh-No from YouTube" and proceeded to scream "Viva! Viva la Vivaaaaaaa!" to the confusion of the Malians in the crowd.

What, seriously, you were there? :ohmy:

Tell us more!

Bono from You Tube, that's just :lol:

This was posted on Tumblr, it might have been in one of those links...
725fedee.jpg

...what's up with Bono's body? Something doesn't look right :lol:

Anybody photographed from that angle would look preggers.!:lol: He looks thin and trim to me btw these days...I think it is the angle.

Unsolicited advice: Here is a great picture taking tip. If you want to look thin and gorgeous in your photos ask the photographer to shoot looking down at you, like from a stool or ladder. :) Seriously, it works. 10 pds gone instantly! Poor Bono doesn't have that luxury when people take his picture from the crowd like that but I don't think he really gives a rats ass. :lol:

GraceRyan said:
He's pregnant?

Right?! This photo is like instant beer belly. And since he obviously couldn't possibly put on thirty pounds in like two days and is in great bangable shape I was like wtf happened with this picture? :lol:

It's like when someone takes a photo of me sitting down - I instantly gain 50 pounds. Must be the way he's standing OR that is one hella food baby. Looks like they ate a huge gazelle before the show.

Back
Top Bottom