Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
another pic with those shades:

380510_10150490006289667_118491889666_8754563_979146633_n.jpg

---> Wall Photos | Facebook

Bono & Ali in Timbuktu:

0043xt.jpg

0043cb.jpg

Here's some test to the photos. Yikes!

MALI-MILITARY-QAEDA-FESTIVAL-MUSIC Caption:

TO GO WITH AFP STORY by Serge Daniel Irish singer Bono (L) attends Mali's popular annual Desert Festival in Timbuktu on January 13, 2012. Mali has deployed extra troops and military equipment in its north as an annual desert music festival is held in the zone plagued by Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, officials said on January 13. Mali's popular annual Desert Festival also kicked off on the outskirts of the fabled ancient city of Timbuktu, where three tourists were kidnapped and one killed in November in a massive blow for the industry. AFP PHOTO / SERGE DANIEL

It's like when they went to San Salvador in the 1980's.

I was thinking - Dear GOD please be careful.

And - is he eating on this tour? He looks dare I say skinny?

Thank you SO much for these latest pictures from Africa, they are amazing.

It speaks for Bono that he goes into critical regions to show some support. I just hope he's safe and takes care of himself and Ali.

OMG! Bono is looking beautiful in these new South Africa photos! :heart: :love:

Thanks so much for sharing! :hug:

South Africa? :scratch: I thought the new pics are from Ghana and Mali (Timbuktu) and both of those African countries are in the north west of the continent the last time I looked!! :hmm:

Sorry, I did not read the article nor headlines, and just assumed they were from the same set of photos of the past few days. :doh:

Where are these pictures from and what's going on there?

Is Bono getting dressed on the street?

Is it windy?

Is the shirt too small for him?

Or is this guy telling him: Sir you better get dressed properly because a number of women have just fainted?

:lol:

I want to know who the woman is, because I am dying to know if that's a skirt or a dress, and where I can buy that.

(And oh, Bono looks mighty fine, too. :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom