Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
407399_10151154323335221_332923170220_22554448_1668859734_n.jpg

397513_10151154323475221_332923170220_22554450_536431619_n.jpg

397228_10151154323815221_332923170220_22554452_1163818368_n.jpg

--> ONE in Ghana mit Anna Loos, Jan Josef Liefers und Bono | Facebook

1:46 PM: Chris Martin is onstage to honour Gary Barlow. "As a young boy, two groups of men excited me," he says. "One was U2, the other was a group of dancers from Stoke and Manchester. I thought, Am I gay? Or is this guy just a classic songwriter? It turns out 20 years later that he's a classic songwriter..."

2:50 PM: It's the big one: The Greatest Act Of The Last 25 Years. An unusually humble Bono accepts, declaring: "If The Clash were up here we'd be carrying their gear..." Larry Mullen, meanwhile, has "a message for Chris Martin - you're gay!"

Larry...Larry :lol:

:lol:

FTMFW!!!

But really....where did you get that photo?
I was pretty sure I'd got it from this forum, but now I'm doubting :hmm: (I'm talking about the edited pic)

It's a screencap from the Johnny Cash video, the one where he draws the angel wings and stands in front of them. :wink:
I had no idea of that, thanks for the info :)

Oh, and btw, I also found this one
BonofishheadsMACRO.jpg

Do you know where this came from? I mean, why on Earth would he put 2 fish in front of his face? :lol:

I was pretty sure I'd got it from this forum, but now I'm doubting :hmm: (I'm talking about the edited pic)

BonofishheadsMACRO.jpg

Do you know where this came from? I mean, why on Earth would he put 2 fish in front of his face? :lol:

:wink: The fish photo is from a showing of Anton Corbijn photos at a gallery. You can even see the reflection of people in the gallery in the photo. I have no idea why he would put the fish on his eyes except that he seems to put lots of things on his eyes in jest of his reputation for wearing glasses all the time. :hmm:

^ Hmm, I see... :lol: After all, the right to appear ridiculous is something he holds dear :wink:

I have no idea why he would put the fish on his eyes except that he seems to put lots of things on his eyes in jest of his reputation for wearing glasses all the time. :hmm:
Yeah, that's probably it. And he does it in a hilarious way :up:

I loved the 3rd pic, flybabe :love:

BonofishheadsMACRO.jpg

This may replace my 'Here's a bunny with a pancake on its head' photo at my work desk.

It's a screencap from the Johnny Cash video, the one where he draws the angel wings and halo and stands in front of them. :wink:

This one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh-FfElY0M

Thanks for posting this Cathleen! :up: I've seen the pics of Bono from this video and I knew it was from a Johnny Cash song but never knew the name and could never find it on Youtube until now!! :D

I see I don't bat an eyelid when you are being rude do I? At least I'm not boring.

Does anyone know what this
PHP:
does? 

Bono has a farm and has been nominated for the Nobel prize for agriculture.
He was outstanding in his field.!

Well, I would beg to differ and say, yes you are very boring and that we're all bored to the back teeth with your lame comments/posts! :angry: And I've just added you to my 'Ignore' list coz I can't stand having to put up with you any more, and coz you're really not as amusing as you seem to think you are!! :huh:

I see I don't bat an eyelid when you are being rude do I? At least I'm not boring.

Does anyone know what this
PHP:
does? 

Bono has a farm and has been nominated for the Nobel prize for agriculture.
He was outstanding in his field.!

Who are you??? ....and how do you come up with some of the stuff you post..

Who are you??? ....and how do you come up with some of the stuff you post..

More to the point is, why does she insist on posting her pointless drivel here and what makes her think any of us are interested (coz we're really NOT!!) in what she has to say?! :huh:

I feel compelled to try a get this thread back on track by posting the following screen caps I took of an interview Bono did some years ago, and which I downloaded from U2torrents last year.

vlcsnap-1708024.png

vlcsnap-1708512.png

vlcsnap-1711737.png

Back
Top Bottom