Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy New Year! :wave:

TIMEBestPortraits2011BonomusicianactivistDec122011.jpg

u2bybrantleygutierrezcalendar2012.jpg

Happy New Year!!! :wave: Thanks for sharing these .. beautiful photos :heart: :cute:

Shame they didn't include that band picture in the official calendar.

I have the first picture of the new 2012 U2 calendar on my bedroom wall :love:

Ha I wouldn't mind sparring with him some day!

:reject: I'd probably have to hold back though. Would probably let him win. Gotta love the male ego.

TAG! Domo, you're it! :lol:

I'm not a tag in this thread :tsk:

:wink:

Since when are we playing tag? The upper comment was to hide my totally obnoxiousness of what your where implying with TAG.

:reject::giggle: Help me out.

I'm not on the forum that much. On a U2 depression right now.:lol:

^^^ this above pick is just ;)
& to me it's another one that looks like it's been taken in Sydney Wich just makes me wanna happy dance :) but I also wish was in calendar. Oh well just gotta use it one phone I spose ;)

New phone background! Adam frowny smile. :love: And Larry leaning on Edge's shoulder. :cute:

Yeah, is it normal for a rock star to be so deliriously happy all te time? Great band pic. Wow, they went on stage late in Sydney then. Clock says it's almost 9.30!

hand0lotion said:
Yeah, is it normal for a rock star to be so deliriously happy all te time? Great band pic. Wow, they went on stage late in Sydney then. Clock says it's almost 9.30!

Thay came on in Sydney around 9, but on the second night thay were running a little late.
Lol thay must of been really confused by coming on at 9.30 that the stadium looks empty

:lol:

That's his sexy face.

Oh wait, all his faces are his sexy face.

Maybe he was getting ready to say something.

Sorry about the crappiness of all of these. My crappy scanner program decided not to work, so I had to use an even crappier one. :doh:

BonoQJan2012.jpg

BonoQJan2012closeup.jpg

:ohmy:

Where are these from? Which Q issue?

LOL at "Chris Martin you're gay!" Poor Chris, always insulted by Bono.

Edit: Found it, it's the Jan 2012 issue that includes the 2011 review.

Was there ever video of these speeches? Larry and Edge look amused in the group shot - while Adam and Bono look tired or dumb.

So I guess this is available in the US, yes?

Nah, Adam just looks somber in most photoshoots; thru don't capture his essence, mostly ;)

Thanks again, Q, for being up U2's ass!

Back
Top Bottom