Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocarstarshades1.jpg

bonocarstarshades2.jpg

bonocarstarshades3.jpg

bonocarstarshades4.jpg

bonocarstarshades5.jpg

Oh my Bono :love::love: in these photos :drool::drool::drool::drool: this is coming from a total larry girl.
thank you so much girls for posting these here:cute: .

I think he is going to the same hairdresser as Danny from the script there hair looks simular.

:love: the new pics folks. :heart:

Think there are some in here that haven't been posted but I don't have membership to the site so can only post the link.

Image Globe - Editorial

ETA: The above are not actually new pics :reject: Just newly posted pics from 2006 ( Thanks for the info Comet ). Why they are posting 6 year old pics I don't know but :drool:

:love: the new pics folks. :heart:

Think there are some in here that haven't been posted but I don't have membership to the site so can only post the link.

Image Globe - Editorial

:hmm: Do you mean new pics? I didn't see any new ones, but maybe I'm seeing something different than you are. (your link doesn't work for me, but when I go to the home page and search I only see the couple new ones that were posted.) Thanks though :)

:hmm: Do you mean new pics? I didn't see any new ones, but maybe I'm seeing something different than you are. (your link doesn't work for me, but when I go to the home page and search I only see the couple new ones that were posted.) Thanks though :)

Maybe I have missed some. I just typed Bono in the search too ( silly link not working ) . It seemed to come up with a few more Bono pics than I had seen ( Unless some weren't displaying for me. :wink: ) There seemed to be some that I hadn't seen here. I am tired though. :lol:

Aah I see, you probably just don't remember seeing them recently because they are older. ;) (2006 I believe.) I don't know why they are only just posting them up on the site now. Another site is doing that right now too and it is confusing!

Aaah fail. I assumed they were from the same trip as someone posted the link on FB :lol:

Oh well, new pics to me ( and maybe other less observant people like me :wink::lmao: ) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom