Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Their kids were probably there with them. Another reason probably no cameras were allowed nosing in.

lg_5048d7e3-be68-430d-bc70-387c0a0b0910.jpg

That must be from that Rolling Stone cover shoot, with the big interview from 2005 or whenever that was (Vertigo era). The cover looks very similar to that shot, but with the sunglasses.

This picture almost makes me love his Vertigo-era look!

Almost. :wink:

That must be from that Rolling Stone cover shoot, with the big interview from 2005 or whenever that was (Vertigo era). The cover looks very similar to that shot, but with the sunglasses.

This picture almost makes me love his Vertigo-era look!

Almost. :wink:

It is. I never ever liked that photo on that cover. It's horrible. Why oh why they didn't use this version is beyond me. Because yeah this one is awesome.

BonoVertigo2005portraitRSPlaton.jpg

It seems to be from the Rolling Stone cover serious. Did they photoshop his glasses AND the freckles away?

I love the one without the glasses, still not fond of his hair.

It seems to be from the Rolling Stone cover serious. Did they photoshop his glasses AND the freckles away?

I love the one without the glasses, still not fond of his hair.

No, pretty sure the photographer took the photo when his glasses were off.

:scratch: Those pics don't look right. They're so photoshopped that it doesn't even look like Bono; I think it's because they took all the lines off his face. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Weird Unnatural Photoshopped Bono.

:scratch: Those pics don't look right. They're so photoshopped that it doesn't even look like Bono; I think it's because they took all the lines off his face. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Weird Unnatural Photoshopped Bono.

I like and second this post

The body OM! they must have taken a Calvin Clain model or something XD

That amount of photoshop sucks :down:

I remember seing the full body picture on some kind of billboard during the Vertigo tour, not sure exaclty where it was, but I remember having to look twice to realise it's actually Bono.

They took all the characteristics out of his face that make him special, that's just wrong.

I don't like the body one, it looks weird, and his hand is way out of proportion. And though I don't like the photoshopping at all, that close up is still way hot. :drool: It just would have been better if it were natural, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a gorgeous man.

And it's miles above and better than the color one with shades they used on the actual RS cover. That one is awful. Shadeless would have made a better cover!

644600_326776414087370_778959786_n.jpg

It's the first time I see this pic! I think it's World cup 1990 in Italy or maybe Mexico 1986?

If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was from the last 10 years ... if only because Ali looks like she's engrossed in an iPhone or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom