Miscellaneous Pictures #46 - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #321
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:23 AM
can we start a thread for new Bono (or Adam, Larry, Edge) pictures? I know this is for misc pics but when there's pages of Bono Africa pics and not just one or two pics, I think that deserves it's own thread. Plus anyone looking for new pics of him on a specific topic wouldn't necessarily find them here like they would if there was a thread dedicated to whatever he's (or any of U2) involved in at a given time. I always thought of this thread as a place for randomness and not an entire week or so worth of new pics of any of the guys. I see a lot of talking in this thread and not a lot of random pictures.....
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 07:23 AM
]

Is this random?

I think if you want to post a comment, you need to post a photo with it.
__________________

GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #323
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Maybe we should have a thread called New U2 pics, and a separate one called Random Bullshit where people can talk about Bono's fat belly and bald head all they want.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #324
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
]

Is this random?

I think if you want to post a comment, you need to post a photo with it.
well I'd actually prefer something more like this...



but you've got the idea
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #325
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Maybe we should have a thread called New U2 pics, and a separate one called Random Bullshit where people can talk about Bono's fat belly and bald head all they want.
well all I'm saying is we used to have threads all the time dedicated to a specific event and now they all seem to get thrown in here. I'd say that if an event is more than 2-3 pics, it's no longer miscellaneous and should be placed in it's own thread. So if I were to actually want to see the pics of Bono and Ali on their trip to Africa, I would search for a thread titled "Bono and Ali in Africa" and not even think they would be in one of the countless misc pic threads. It's easy to miss. I'm not just saying it because I have no interest in the topic I chose to use as an example, and I chose that topic because it's the most recent, I'm just saying it would be easier for all users here if we went back to having new threads started for specific events.

If you want to start a fat bellies and bald head thread...by all means, please do That way I won't have to sift through pages of chatter in a miscellaneous PICTURE thread.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #326
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
well all I'm saying is we used to have threads all the time dedicated to a specific event and now they all seem to get thrown in here. I'd say that if an event is more than 2-3 pics, it's no longer miscellaneous and should be placed in it's own thread. So if I were to actually want to see the pics of Bono and Ali on their trip to Africa, I would search for a thread titled "Bono and Ali in Africa" and not even think they would be in one of the countless misc pic threads. It's easy to miss. I'm not just saying it because I have no interest in the topic I chose to use as an example, and I chose that topic because it's the most recent, I'm just saying it would be easier for all users here if we went back to having new threads started for specific events.

If you want to start a fat bellies and bald head thread...by all means, please do That way I won't have to sift through pages of chatter in a miscellaneous PICTURE thread.
I was totally agreeing with you. I agree about the separate threads and I think we do still try and do that, it's just we don't always know when we're going to get 1 or 2 pics or a whole bunch. I usually do try to start a new thread when I know there are going to be lots, (like the "Bono on World Aids Day 2011" thread) but with this recent trip to Africa we really didn't know. (And we actually haven't got all that many.) I really think it's just people post 1 or 2 because it's all we have so far.

As for the Random thread, I'm serious! If someone wants to make a random thread to mostly talk about random stuff about random pics then maybe it should be tried. However i think people will always talk about even new pics too, so the bullshitting is going to probably happen in threads with old and new pics.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #327
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
I was totally agreeing with you. I agree about the separate threads and I think we do still try and do that, it's just we don't always know when we're going to get 1 or 2 pics or a whole bunch. I usually do try to start a new thread when I know there are going to be lots, (like the "Bono on World Aids Day 2011" thread) but with this recent trip to Africa we really didn't know. (And we actually haven't got all that many.) I really think it's just people post 1 or 2 because it's all we have so far.

As for the Random thread, I'm serious! If someone wants to make a random thread to mostly talk about random stuff about random pics then maybe it should be tried. However i think people will always talk about even new pics too, so the bullshitting is going to probably happen in threads with old and new pics.
oh I know you were agreeing with me Also, I know that if one pic pops up that you don't know how many others will show up. But there just comes a point where the switch should be made if more pics and videos start showing up.

I think I might be the only one that cares or just the only one that will speak up but my main issue is there's way too much talking in this particular thread. It's about random U2 pics and not discussions. It's always been my favorite thread as you just never know what picture will be posted. But the chattering takes a lot away from this thread. It used to be exciting to see a new post was made here but now I never know if I'm going to get a picture or a page worth of talking.....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #328
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 07:23 AM
Sorry arw...that the first pic I could access.

How about this?

]


Remember band Thursday?
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #329
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
oh I know you were agreeing with me Also, I know that if one pic pops up that you don't know how many others will show up. But there just comes a point where the switch should be made if more pics and videos start showing up.

I think I might be the only one that cares or just the only one that will speak up but my main issue is there's way too much talking in this particular thread. It's about random U2 pics and not discussions. It's always been my favorite thread as you just never know what picture will be posted. But the chattering takes a lot away from this thread. It used to be exciting to see a new post was made here but now I never know if I'm going to get a picture or a page worth of talking.....
I think once a ton of pics show up it's good to start a thread on its own, and I'll keep doing that.

As for videos, I know people have started posting them here too, but we do have a thread just for that and it's even stickied so maybe people just need a reminder about that.

Maybe we also need a FREE FOR ALL thread, where people can do whatever the hell they want... U2 related of course.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #330
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Sorry arw...that the first pic I could access.

How about this?

]


Remember band Thursday?
I approve...especially since Pop Bono and Edge were both really hot. Well Edge is always super hot but Bono wasn't so bad in this era either.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #331
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 07:23 AM
I see y'all flapping your gums and NO PHOTOS.


GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #332
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh_Saoirse View Post
Baby U2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Whatever he's showing to the camera, I want one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
He has his eyes closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Sorry arw...that the first pic I could access.

How about this?
PopBono leaning against PopEdge.
TaraCynara is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #333
Refugee
 
Cactus Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Posts: 2,146
Local Time: 11:23 AM
What did someone say about his teeth?
Cactus Annie is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #334
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 04:23 AM
NO TALKlNG!

 




corianderstem is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #335
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 03:23 AM




Misc pic.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #336
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 07:23 AM
No sudden movements. If you ain't posting a photo....


it never gets old

then SHHHHHHHH


Larry and Edge have no mother fucking time for this tomfoolery....
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #337
Blue Crack Distributor
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 50,021
Local Time: 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Annie View Post
What did someone say about his teeth?
WTF???

MsPurrl is offline  
Old 01-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #338
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 12:23 PM
I'm thinking about saying something about Bono's ears right now.

Can we please have new threads dedicated to all comments on (and complaints about) several body parts of Bono?

And then please separate threads about all body parts of all other band members?

last unicorn is offline  
Old 01-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #339
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
I'm thinking about saying something about Bono's ears right now.

Can we please have new threads dedicated to all comments on (and complaints about) several body parts of Bono?

And then please separate threads about all body parts of all other band members?



My cellphone wallpaper.....



hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 01-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #340
The Fly
 
santips's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: northern italy
Posts: 135
Local Time: 06:23 AM
__________________

santips is offline  
 

Tags
adam, bono, bono busking, bono gaga, bono visits africa 1-2012, boxing day, edge, larry, love, misc, new babies, peace, photos, pics, slutty bono, u2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×