Miscellaneous Pictures #46 - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #301
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
secretly alone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 8,088
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Oh God I love that picture That was my phone wallpaper forever.

And now it's going to be again!
__________________

secretly alone is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 04:41 AM   #302
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Yes, the ads appear if you don't sign in. I often see them because when I'm in my office and in a hurry I often don't sign in and just look into the forum quickly. The contents of the ads depends on what's written on that page and it's clever. If we write about Bono having a belly, we'll see ads about losing weight and so on. You have no idea what weird ads I've seen on this forum over the years

And yes, bulletproof is indeed a possiblity, even though I hate hate hate that thought

However, let's be realistic: Bono probably is more in danger than most of us are aware of or like to think. Not to worry anyone, but I'm pretty sure that Bono, his family, his entourage and security is perfectly aware of the dangers he's facing, but also able to deal with these dangers. I decided not to worry about him a long time ago.
__________________

last unicorn is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
greety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: smack in the middle of contradiction
Posts: 4,586
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluspol View Post
Ok, I just have to ask...

We've seen lovely new pics but none with a smile that shows his teeth, so what happened to his beautiful upper teeth?? does he have a little gap again (like in the early days)?
Look at the end when he speaks French, around 1.45min, that does NOT look normal to me. (I know the quality is poor, so I hope I don't sound like a loon)
greety is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #304
Acrobat
 
nesquick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Posts: 421
Local Time: 05:07 PM
I wonder if he have his double chin removed by plastic surgery
nesquick is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #305
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
secretly alone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 8,088
Local Time: 01:07 PM
He doesn't have a double chin and that's not really the kind of thing surgery gets rid of- I'm assuming you mean the cleft.

His chin looks the same as it always has, cleft and all.
secretly alone is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #306
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesquick View Post
I wonder if he have his double chin removed by plastic surgery
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #307
ONE
love, blood, life
 
ryancoke71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,678
Local Time: 01:07 PM
ryancoke71 is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #308
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 10:07 AM
That just might be the handiest gif ever.
corianderstem is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #309
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
That just might be the handiest gif ever.
I thank you very much for it.
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #310
Acrobat
 
nesquick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Posts: 421
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post


Maybe it's the angle but he looked different here isn't he?
nesquick is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #311
Acrobat
 
nesquick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Posts: 421
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretly alone View Post
He doesn't have a double chin and that's not really the kind of thing surgery gets rid of- I'm assuming you mean the cleft.

His chin looks the same as it always has, cleft and all.
no not the cleft ( the little butt? lol...) i meant the part under the shin, in french we call it double chin, a chin under the chin, but now i think i'm wrong, it is the angle of the image....
nesquick is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #312
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 09:07 AM
I've never seen Bono with a double chin, but I suppose when you've had eighty-eight million photos snapped at you from every conceivable angle and lighting condition, you're bound to find one that makes it look that way. And that goes for looking bald, fat, or any other thing too.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Um, yes....he was heavier then. I won't dispute that. And I'm glad you never saw me after I had my daughter.....I had a few extra 'shins' then too. They are gone now....like Bono's....without plastic surgery.
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #314
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
secretly alone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 8,088
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Also it looks like he's talking...people's necks move when they talk and it's so not a good time to snap a picture. Poor Bono...heaven forbid you got a hold of a picture of me when I'm looking down. I have a triple chin then

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I had a few extra 'shins' then too.
secretly alone is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesquick View Post
no not the cleft ( the little butt? lol...) i meant the part under the shin, in french we call it double chin, a chin under the chin, but now i think i'm wrong, it is the angle of the image....
I have news for you: You can get rid of your double skin by losing weight. Actually, it's one of the first thing to go when you're on a diet and lose weight. Bono's face is usually getting thinner when he's losing weight, it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get rid of your belly. I know what I'm talking about because I was on a diet for over a year and lost a lot of weight, my whole appearance changed, the face became thinner and all, but it's still the most difficult thing to lose the fat around the hips and belly area, because those fat cells are incredibly nasty and persistent. So you can have someone being thin everywhere but not around their belly.

And no, I don't think Bono has a double chin or has had plastic surgery, what a ridiculous assumption.
last unicorn is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #316
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
I have news for you: You can get rid of your double skin by losing weight. Actually, it's one of the first thing to go when you're on a diet and lose weight. Bono's face is usually getting thinner when he's losing weight, it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get rid of your belly. I know what I'm talking about because I was on a diet for over a year and lost a lot of weight, my whole appearance changed, the face became thinner and all, but it's still the most difficult thing to lose the fat around the hips and belly area, because those fat cells are incredibly nasty and persistent. So you can have someone being thin everywhere but not around their belly.

And no, I don't think Bono has a double chin or has had plastic surgery, what a ridiculous assumption.

Or if he does go under the knife....make him look like the Fly or Pop Bono again....
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #317
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Or if he does go under the knife....make him look like the Fly or Pop Bono again....

You rang?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #318
Refugee
 
Cactus Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Posts: 2,146
Local Time: 05:07 PM
Yet more negativity. How can you say that he's got a belly and then claim that you're not criticising him? Grace Kelly said that he actually looks slimmer nowadays, and I agree. He's not slim nor has he got a belly. He's stocky. It's like when snidely men call women like Lacey Turner fat when she isn't. She's curvy

And I also read that he does go to the gym regularly and stick to a strict balanced diet. Lots of beetroot and sprouts , because he's disciplined to keep himself healthy. This is why he's given up smoking and this is why he maintains a normal healthy weight which means no belly
Cactus Annie is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #319
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Annie View Post
Grace Kelly said ....
Having a seance then, are you?
corianderstem is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #320
Refugee
 
Cactus Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Posts: 2,146
Local Time: 05:07 PM
I thought you did seances?

I meant GraceRyan. But Grace Kelly is a complement.
__________________

Cactus Annie is offline  
 

Tags
adam, bono, bono busking, bono gaga, bono visits africa 1-2012, boxing day, edge, larry, love, misc, new babies, peace, photos, pics, slutty bono, u2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×