Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
426281_344314125589853_100000338042269_1163357_1121285348_n.jpg

I bet it would be a draw depending on the day. However, if we're talking today, I have to put my odds on Larry - or the person whose back holds out the longest.

I believe all 3 of the guys have said Bono, no contest when they were asked that question in an interview!

Somebody here (can't remember who now :hmm:) told a story of watching Bono pull a guy from the audience onto the stage using just one hand when the guy looked outnumbered in a scuffle during a show. He said Bono just reached down and lifted him on stage no problem. I think Elevation or Vertigo tour.

Somebody here (can't remember who now :hmm:) told a story of watching Bono pull a guy from the audience onto the stage using just one hand when the guy looked outnumbered in a scuffle during a show. He said Bono just reached down and lifted him on stage no problem. I think Elevation or Vertigo tour.

And that act of heroism landed him in a German hospital years later. :lol:

bonocomet said:

That makes me feel like this :love: and like this :combust: Grrrr.

:giggle:

bonocomet said:
Wait, I always heard Larry is the shortest in the band.

I think he is- everyone's just always like "wow Bono is SO SHORT" I always forget Larry is even a bit shorter.

Sorry about that guys I'm probally wrong then :( maybe it's because he stands behind or to the side of him alot that made me think this, or them shoes. Then again it's probally just me being a larry girl & I just think it Lol.

Pamelakellett said:
I thought I read somewhere that Larry is half an inch taller than Bono.......those half inches really matter :lol:

At this point who knows? My husband who is 10 years younger has lost an inch from what he was. They were probably 5'8" at one point. Now? 5'6-7"?

But we can't forget this man has got some nice "guns"too. Even Bono is afraid to mess with him!
1802200915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom