Miscellaneous Pictures #46 - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #261
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluspol View Post

I went to the Music Festival in Mali - Bono and his wife/entourage showed up ... he got on stage after being announced as "Boh-No from YouTube" and proceeded to scream "Viva! Viva la Vivaaaaaaa!" to the confusion of the Malians in the crowd.
What, seriously, you were there?

Tell us more!

Bono from You Tube, that's just

Old 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #262
War Child

Local Time: 03:08 PM
no, sorry, it's the video description

Old 01-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #263
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:08 AM
Watching Bono 'dance' never ceases to crack me up.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #264
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

This was posted on Tumblr, it might have been in one of those links...

...what's up with Bono's body? Something doesn't look right
Old 01-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #265
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

He's pregnant?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #266
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Local Time: 11:08 AM
Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #267
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Local Time: 06:08 AM
Anybody photographed from that angle would look preggers.! He looks thin and trim to me btw these days...I think it is the angle.

Unsolicited advice: Here is a great picture taking tip. If you want to look thin and gorgeous in your photos ask the photographer to shoot looking down at you, like from a stool or ladder. Seriously, it works. 10 pds gone instantly! Poor Bono doesn't have that luxury when people take his picture from the crowd like that but I don't think he really gives a rats ass.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #268
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:08 AM
I thought when you shoot looking down at someone it makes them look squatty with short legs.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #269
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan
He's pregnant?
Right?! This photo is like instant beer belly. And since he obviously couldn't possibly put on thirty pounds in like two days and is in great bangable shape I was like wtf happened with this picture?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #270
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

It's like when someone takes a photo of me sitting down - I instantly gain 50 pounds. Must be the way he's standing OR that is one hella food baby. Looks like they ate a huge gazelle before the show.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #271
The Fly

Local Time: 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
He's pregnant?
It's the wellbeing eheheh
Old 01-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #272
Blue Crack Addict

Just take a photo of someone after a lavish breakfast/lunch/dinner plus unflattering angle: Voilà.

Seriously: Bono is NOT slim, he's had a belly for years and years, no problem with that, sometimes it's just more obvious and I'm sure he doesn't exactly think about sucking his belly in when he's singing because that isn't very helpful when you need to take some deep breaths.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #273
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretly alone View Post
This was posted on Tumblr, it might have been in one of those links...

...what's up with Bono's body? Something doesn't look right
I don't know what you mean, I think Bono looks great in this pic!? Thanks for posting!! And I personally think some of these flippant comments about his weight are very rude, even if they're only meant as a joke!!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:25 AM   #274
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

"Bono from YouTube"!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:39 AM   #275
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
I don't know what you mean, I think Bono looks great in this pic!? Thanks for posting!! And I personally think some of these flippant comments about his weight are very rude, even if they're only meant as a joke!!
His t-shirt is hanging quite highly above his belt. That's what people mean. And how is it rude when it's just an observation? It's not like we're saying OMG BONO IS SO FAT WHAT A JACKASS.

We're simply observing that his t-shirt looks a bit funny this way. Could be the food, could be the photographers' angle, who cares, really. We're not judging him, we're not insulting him, we're simply observing him.

As long as he's happy, we're happy. And he's looking more healthy these days than he did on his heavy tour regime. Even if that means a couple more pounds.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 01-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #276
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama cass View Post
"Bono from YouTube"!!!
I love that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
His t-shirt is hanging quite highly above his belt. That's what people mean. And how is it rude when it's just an observation? It's not like we're saying OMG BONO IS SO FAT WHAT A JACKASS.

We're simply observing that his t-shirt looks a bit funny this way. Could be the food, could be the photographers' angle, who cares, really. We're not judging him, we're not insulting him, we're simply observing him.

As long as he's happy, we're happy. And he's looking more healthy these days than he did on his heavy tour regime. Even if that means a couple more pounds.
True, no one's been calling him fat. The picture isn't doing him any favors and to be honest, Bono has put on a few pounds in recent years. I don't have a problem with it, as long as he's fine.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yeah calling him pregnant is a joke since, he's like, a guy. And unless he has more working parts than we know - it's not possible. This coming from a person who like Bono has a little more to love but not fat. Because of something I wore on Christmas my own mom asked if I was pregnant!! I'm staying away from anything with high waisted bow from now on.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:49 AM   #278
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post

It's all about perception I suppose!? Actually it was the one comment about him being pregnant that really vexed me!! I mean, not only is that rude and obsurd, but it's also medically impossible!! But I guess that's just me?!?
Old 01-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #279
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I always think Bono looks great. I'm sure he doesn't think about "sucking it in" when he's singing, why would he? I watched him singing at close range many times and his tummy doesn't look like that picture- not that I would give a crap if it did, I was just pointing out the funny angle like GG said.

I love Bono more than I should, so you can all be assured that I will never have anything mean spirited to say about him
Old 01-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #280
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
It's all about perception I suppose!? Actually it was the one comment about him being pregnant that really vexed me!! I mean, not only is that rude and obsurd, but it's also medically impossible!! But I guess that's just me?!?
But that's exactly the joke. Saying he's pregnant when someone wonders what's up with his shirt.
usually when people ask what's up with someone's belly, it's a female. And the first thing people ALWAYS think of that female is "Oh, she must be pregnant". And now it's people wondering what's up with Bono's shirt. So the joke is to say he's pregnant, which is a perfectly acceptable excuse with any female, but in this case it's a male so entirely not possible. Which is funny.

Damn, jokes really get unfunny when you explain them.

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...

Tags
adam, bono, bono busking, bono gaga, bono visits africa 1-2012, boxing day, edge, larry, love, misc, new babies, peace, photos, pics, slutty bono, u2