Miscellaneous Pictures #46 - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #201
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Sorry I don't have any info on these.







__________________

bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #202
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 06:19 PM
When, what or where ever those pics are from Cathleen, Bono's looking mighty fine!
__________________

hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #203
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 04:19 PM
Where are these pictures from and what's going on there?

Is Bono getting dressed on the street?

Is it windy?

Is the shirt too small for him?

Or is this guy telling him: Sir you better get dressed properly because a number of women have just fainted?

last unicorn is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #204
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Aren't those from Dublin recently, Comet? I recall seeing them somewhere...
Babydoll is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #205
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
Aren't those from Dublin recently, Comet? I recall seeing them somewhere...
I've been trying to remember because yes I feel like I've seen them before too, but he sort of short circuits my brain temporarily. Sorry.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #206
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 08:19 AM
I want to know who the woman is, because I am dying to know if that's a skirt or a dress, and where I can buy that.

(And oh, Bono looks mighty fine, too. )
corianderstem is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #207
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
I've been trying to remember because yes I feel like I've seen them before too, but he sort of short circuits my brain temporarily. Sorry.
Electrifying Bono
Babydoll is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #208
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
I've been trying to remember because yes I feel like I've seen them before too, but he sort of short circuits my brain temporarily. Sorry.
Did you say there were ones in a car?
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #209
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
I want to know who the woman is, because I am dying to know if that's a skirt or a dress, and where I can buy that.

(And oh, Bono looks mighty fine, too. )
I think it's a Marc Jacobs dress from Spring/Summer last year.
Babydoll is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #210
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Did you say there were ones in a car?
Yes but I just noticed they are not from the same set, now that I look at them better. I'll post them as soon as they upload.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #211
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 07:19 AM








bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #212
War Child
 
Deia_Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 707
Local Time: 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Sorry I don't have any info on these.


Deia_Hewson is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #213
War Child
 
Deia_Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 707
Local Time: 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post


Deia_Hewson is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #214
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Also can't remember if these were posted.











bonocomet is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #215
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 08:19 AM
Is that one of his daughters specifically trying to avoid the camera?
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #216
Blue Crack Addict
 
Andreianloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Posts: 20,466
Local Time: 01:19 PM
More pictures that I've never seen before
Andreianloth is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #217
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Niamh_Saoirse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 8,657
Local Time: 12:19 PM


Source: U2TheEarlyYears.com - U2 Live
Niamh_Saoirse is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #218
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Niamh_Saoirse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 8,657
Local Time: 12:19 PM
Niamh_Saoirse is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #219
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Niamh_Saoirse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 8,657
Local Time: 12:19 PM
Niamh_Saoirse is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #220
New Yorker
 
Angel-Of-Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Argentina
Posts: 3,001
Local Time: 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Thanks for the links, gorgeous photos.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Kind of reminds me of The Fly!



Thanks for all those pics you all have posted
__________________

Angel-Of-Harlem is offline  
 

Tags
adam, bono, bono busking, bono gaga, bono visits africa 1-2012, boxing day, edge, larry, love, misc, new babies, peace, photos, pics, slutty bono, u2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×