Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
128291611.jpg

tumblrlsnexhd0eh1qzv7ng.jpg

Bono sings for Tutu - Times LIVE

Thanks for the pics Pluspol and Comet :up: They're so cute :cute:

Mistaking Adam for Larry Mullins (I remember Mullins was used as Larry's last name before too...) fails :doh:

As promised for Bonocomet and Edgefest :

Watch out they are HUGE!:love: My scanner did a good job, the full band shot was a double paged shot but I Photoshopped the foldlines out.
IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

:love:

domo... thank you so much for these! Bono OF COURSE has to get pictures taken of himself over the last 48 hours to try to steal our thunder, but I'm loving the Edge scans. And thank you for photoshopping the fold lines... you ROCK!!

Here is some video of Bono's speech and some more singing (different angle) and Tutu dancing lol.

If someone can understand what Bono says to make them all crack up at the 3 min mark, please share :lol:

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/mediatheek/nieuws/buitenland/1.1127234

edit: apparently the dalai lama was invited but didn't get a visa, that's what Bono was referring to, him as a rockstar not being radical enough ;)

Aww, thank you. Lovely triute from Bono and also a nice version of Still Haven't found ..... sadly not the whole one. I would love to have the gospel version in its full length.

And Tutu dancing is just cute.

There seems to be a lot of joy and laughter in the room.

Back
Top Bottom