Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want them!

For Mardi Gras :lol:

Bono's so funny. His outfit is weird, but I must admit he looks HOT on stage, wearing that hat with the feathers.

I would love to see a video of this performance and I'm curious to know what they played.

A bit of a Clockwork Orange going on in Bono's mask. I love it!

New look,Bono,eh? Geldof's 60th birthday fancy dress party.
article20442990e2e29820.jpg

GAWD. Edge wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.

ABCover10.jpg

Ah, SHIT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GAWD. Edge wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.

ABCover10.jpg

Ah, SHIT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome. It was the early 90's. We had all horrible fashion choices. And we all know Bono is NOT the pillar of fashion. It's nice to see his eyes, even if it looks like he's about to star in CATS.

Jellicle Cats come out to-night
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball.

Jellicle Cats are black and white,
Jellicle Cats are rather small;
Jellicle Cats are merry and bright,
And pleasant to hear when they caterwaul.
Jellicle Cats have cheerful faces,
Jellicle Cats have bright black eyes;
They like to practise their airs and graces
And wait for the Jellicle Moon to rise.

i'm going to have nightmares tonight! nightmares, i tell ya!!

Here are a few more, plus the one from Pluspol's link. :D

Bonobobgeldoff60thbirthday10-2-20114.jpg
Bonobobgeldoff60thbirthday10-2-20115.jpg
Bonobobgeldoff60thbirthday10-2-20116.jpg

Bonobobgeldoff60thbirthday10-2-2011.jpg

I was looking at these on my phone. WTF is up with the Huggy Bear pinky ring? I swear Ali lets him out of the house like that so she will always look better. I wonder the guffaws he got from the kids as he swept out the door looking like a gay magician.

^what a funny scene you've put in my mind!

Love seeing those eyes and love the cane too! I wonder where rich people buy their costumes and props?

GAWD. Edge Larry wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.

ABCover10.jpg

:

I fixed it for you :wink:

Awesome. It was the early 90's. We had all horrible fashion choices. And we all know Bono is NOT the pillar of fashion. It's nice to see his eyes, even if it looks like he's about to star in CATS.

Jellicle Cats come out to-night
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball.

Jellicle Cats are black and white,
Jellicle Cats are rather small;
Jellicle Cats are merry and bright,
And pleasant to hear when they caterwaul.
Jellicle Cats have cheerful faces,
Jellicle Cats have bright black eyes;
They like to practise their airs and graces
And wait for the Jellicle Moon to rise.

I don't see the CATS correlation. AND I HOPE TO GOD you had to look up those lyrics and didn't know them off the top of your head :giggle:

I was looking at these on my phone. WTF is up with the Huggy Bear pinky ring? I swear Ali lets him out of the house like that so she will always look better. I wonder the guffaws he got from the kids as he swept out the door looking like a gay magician.

Here's hoping it's part of the MardiGrasPimp costume he rented from "CostumesThatAren'tReallyCostumes.com"

zuropa_fit said:
I fixed it for you :wink:

I don't see the CATS correlation. AND I HOPE TO GOD you had to look up those lyrics and didn't know them off the top of your head :giggle:

Here's hoping it's part of the MardiGrasPimp costume he rented from "CostumesThatAren'tReallyCostumes.com"

I think the mask and feathers made me think CATS. And yes, I copied and pasted that from the web.

Those kids probably thought he was Dumbledore :wink:

Some people seem to forget that this was obviously a COSTUME BALL. It's not like this is Bono's regular outfit. He's made some terrible fashion choices in the past, but it still isn't THAT bad.

Bono has a great sense of humour. There's nothing to complain about if you go to a costume party, it's just fun. I wouldn't want to meet him like this in a regular environment, I guess I'd be a bit worried :doh:

However, for an event like that, it's perfect. Just let the man have some fun.

And btw, the picture of him on stage has something disturbingly sexy about it.

Gay wizard or not ,

Cool name : Bono

Uncool name : Dumbledore.

last unicorn said:
Some people seem to forget that this was obviously a COSTUME BALL. It's not like this is Bono's regular outfit. He's made some terrible fashion choices in the past, but it still isn't THAT bad.

Bono has a great sense of humour. There's nothing to complain about if you go to a costume party, it's just fun. I wouldn't want to meet him like this in a regular environment, I guess I'd be a bit worried :doh:

I think it's the scarf. And it looks like a regular mask. Anyone get a flash of Eyes Wide Shut?

Yeah, I was pretty puzzled by the first reactions in the thread about this at EYKIW. They must have thought that this is Bono's new look! :lol: :der:

Yeah, I was pretty puzzled by the first reactions in the thread about this at EYKIW. They must have thought that this is Bono's new look! :lol: :der:

Oh for real? :lol:

Yes, out goes the guyliner, on with the mask. There will be several mask changes through the stage show. The most poignant will be during WOWY when he dons his take on the Phantom of the Opera half mask.

Oh dear. This is bad! :lmao:

The photo is begging for a caption btw.

Back
Top Bottom