Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
42-30025213.jpg

42-30025237.jpg

42-30025238.jpg

42-30025239.jpg

42-30025241.jpg

42-30025245.jpg

42-30025246.jpg
128414431.jpg

Love the shadeless ones. I've got one of those with no wm, hang on I'll upload it.

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-201131.jpg

edit: Oh haha nevermind I see Mephy posted it while I was doing that. ;)

I can get a few of them - might have to wait a day or two for the other ones to show up though...

MVros.jpg

zR7ED.jpg

VrRzl.jpg

I was scrolling through those like...he's NOT going to receive Communion with the sunglasses on...is he? :lol:

I really like that sequence. :heart:

Wow, that's the old school way to take communion. Back when only the priest could touch communion.

---> product of 1970's-1980's Catholic education.

Wow, that's the old school way to take communion. Back when only the priest could touch communion.

---> product of 1970's-1980's Catholic education.

It's been a long time for me, how is it different than it is now? (the pics look like he's accepting it in his palm)

It's been a long time for me, how is it different than it is now? (the pics look like he's accepting it in his palm)

Now when we receive communion, you can accept it in the right hand and pick it up with the other. Or vice-versa. When I was in school, we were not to 'handle' the Holy Ghost - or the 'Host'. So, you had to suck it off your hand. I'm Protestant now, and we spread cheese on it now.

Just kidding.

Now when we receive communion, you can accept it in the right hand and pick it up with the other. Or vice-versa. When I was in school, we were not to 'handle' the Holy Ghost - or the 'Host'. So, you had to suck it off your hand. I'm Protestant now, and we spread cheese on it now.

Just kidding.

:giggle:

Ah I see. When I was a kid you couldn't touch it with your hands at all.

(I wrote that sentence 3 other ways and every time it sounded so perverted i had to change it.) :lol:

It depended on the priest. The older ones insisted on putting it on your tongue. The younger ones let you manhandle the host.

It depended on the priest. The older ones insisted on putting it on your tongue. The younger ones let you manhandle the host.

For me this was like 1968 or so, and you absolutely did not touch it, no matter how old the priest was. He stuck it straight in your mouth.

:wink: How's that one?

:lol:

When I was really little I remember walking with my parents and sometimes the priest would feed it to them and that freaked me out, so much that I worried about it when it came time for me to make first communion. Never experienced that though.

I think they still hold the wine cup for you but I don't really do that because I'm kind of a germ-o-phobe.

Bono doesn't seem to mind though. :giggle:

:lol:

When I was really little I remember walking with my parents and sometimes the priest would feed it to them and that freaked me out, so much that I worried about it when it came time for me to make first communion. Never experienced that though.

I think they still hold the wine cup for you but I don't really do that because I'm kind of a germ-o-phobe.

Bono doesn't seem to mind though. :giggle:

It is usually 2 buck chuck in the glass. Just because you blessed it, doesn;t make it better.

I always need a sip of something after to help get it down.

How's that Comet?

Back
Top Bottom