Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I had him over for dinner. :sexywink:

But don't tell anyone. :shh:

I just told him to park his car somewhere else so he can fool people into thinking he was at some restaurant.

He told me that he has never had such a good

.... um ...

meal.

:uhoh:

and then I woke up :sad:

Bono in Dublin today

bonounicornrestaurantdublin9-30-20114.jpg

Hi there,Bono :heart::wave:

He really has no legs. If he got 30L, they'd be a little long. But he's cut the bottom and he's wearing heels. Trust me, I feel his pain. I'm short with stubby legs.

YAY! Adam da tallest! It's adorable how they're all under 6". Good thing they are nearly around the same height (If Larry stands next to Bono, who stands next to Edge with Adam to his other side...), so it will not be too obvious in photoshoots or to the casual viewer how short they are. On the Letterman videos on yt, people comment how much taller Letterman is than them:love:

He really has no legs. If he got 30L, they'd be a little long. But he's cut the bottom and he's wearing heels. Trust me, I feel his pain. I'm short with stubby legs.
I'm short with stubby legs too.Every pair of pants I ever bought is too long and I have to cut them or sew them.

I`m 5`4" and I`d say he`s slightly taller than me - prob 5`5" - 5`6" at most. Edge is prob around the 5`7" - 5`8" mark and Adam def the tallest. Never met Larry :sad:

I'd say Edge is slightly taller than that. :) He was just as tall as me and I'm 5'9"-5'10".

:sad: I tower over Bono.

Pamelakellett said:
Yes .....and we know what that means.........:sexywink:

;) my thoughts exactly :)
That's why I'm not to worried about height it's other things that matter!

Because let's face it he needs big hands to bang them drums well were Height won't help him there LOL :)

New look,Bono,eh? Geldof's 60th birthday fancy dress party.
article20442990e2e29820.jpg

article20442990e2e289a0.jpg

:lol:

What a sight! Sparkly false eyleshes!

I thought Bono once said he's not doing any costume balls/maskerades, but he looks weird and cool at the same time.

Btw, I'm seeing Bob Geldof in concert this Wednesday here in our Imperial Theatre in Vienna. I'll wish him a happy birthday. Strangely, Bob was the one who in fact didn't wear a fancy outfit for his party. Coward. :wink:

^Cute ! Didn't spot the feathers on the other photo's but it makes the mask look much better.

I actually think the whole outfit would be strangely hot if it weren't for the mask :lol:

I like the feathers :shifty:

The feathers are awesome , yez. I think Bono would have been better off with ALi's mask. The eyelashes look weird :lol:

Back
Top Bottom