Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't mind seeing that interview as wel :sexywink:

In the mean while,
I was looking for some Glasto pics, and found this little gem: :drool:
no words :combust:

5878209901_aacfb4f5a4_b.jpg

Paris now :uhoh:

Is the man ever jet lagged or what?

Thanks for all the pictures and video links, damn voice overs :waiting:

And I mistook the ONE sign in the pictures for a huge watermark and was thinking: WTF, are they totally crazy now? :lol:

Yes, Edge on the bike for August. (And a pretty bad looking cropped version of the photo we have as well!) *of course nothing with Edge can be bad looking though, right? :wink:)

I somehow skipped May while I was scanning. May is Larry. Also Oct is Larry, Nov is Edge and Adam, and Dec is a group photo highlighting Adam. (Larry is pretty cute in it though :wink:)
I'll scan those today.

Can't wait for all the Adamie goodness! The merchandise people recognise what he star (among the ladies) he's become! Thanks BC!

Comet, thanks for the calendar scans! It was great to see the pics ....

.... so I could decide not to buy that 2012 calendar. :wink:

AS aLarry Girl im seriously loving these scans thanks for putting them up :heart::heart::heart:
the only thing that for me could top next years calendar would be one just of Larry:heart::heart:
Would anybody be able too tell me how to make one & it is coming up to his big birthday anybody got good ideas of how to celabrite it???appart from watching ES over over

With Bono in Paris yesterday and president Sarkozy having to leave the city, I can't help but thinking maybe Bono should have been there to see Carla Bruni through her labour and childbirth lol.
I bet Bono is one of the first visitors though :D

Back
Top Bottom