Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I left it out for the Cliché :wink: But thanks for saying it anyway.

Rhyme +1

129626404.jpg

129626405.jpg

129626406.jpg

129626419.jpg

129626425.jpg

from Gettyimages:
Cofounder of the organization 'One', Irish musician, humanitarian, frontman of rock band U2, Bono, poses during a meeting focused on G20 and foreign aids on October 19, 2011 at the One's headquarters in Paris. ONE is an organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to support smart and effective policies and programs that are saving lives, helping to put kids in school and improving futures.

Any NON-WATERMARK versions?

129626404.jpg

129626405.jpg

129626406.jpg

129626419.jpg

129626425.jpg

from Gettyimages:
Cofounder of the organization 'One', Irish musician, humanitarian, frontman of rock band U2, Bono, poses during a meeting focused on G20 and foreign aids on October 19, 2011 at the One's headquarters in Paris. ONE is an organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to support smart and effective policies and programs that are saving lives, helping to put kids in school and improving futures.

I know it`s scanned, but why this one has to be so blurry ??? :sad:

Yeah the blurry ones are supposed to be that way. :( Especially the one of Bono kicking.

129626404.jpg

129626405.jpg

129626406.jpg

129626419.jpg

129626425.jpg

from Gettyimages:

:love: Lovely! Thank you so much.

What's this supposed to be?

Does anyone know the story behind the pic of young U2 in New York on the rainy day walking with umbrellas up?

Yes, there was a St Patricks Day parade, and the photographer (Lynn Goldsmith) told them to go get in the street and join it so she could get the photographs. They were not really part of the parade.

Thanks for the scans!! I assume the August one is Edge on the bike?

Yes, Edge on the bike for August. (And a pretty bad looking cropped version of the photo we have as well!) *of course nothing with Edge can be bad looking though, right? :wink:)

I somehow skipped May while I was scanning. May is Larry. Also Oct is Larry, Nov is Edge and Adam, and Dec is a group photo highlighting Adam. (Larry is pretty cute in it though :wink:)
I'll scan those today.

yeah he talked about ONE, it wasn't long, 10min max. And people might find it annoying to watch as there was the French translation over B's voice.

(But B looked great, that a plus for us plebans :D)

yeah he talked about ONE, it wasn't long, 10min max. And people might find it annoying to watch as there was the French translation over B's voice.

(But B looked great, that a plus for us plebans :D)

Yeah, most of the interview stuff I has voice over. But I like to watch....so it's okay. Will it be available to watch later I wonder.

how are you capturing that? Whatever....just keep it up! :up::up::up::up:

Just doing a print screen capture while the video plays. I haven't been able to download the video yet, it seems to have an anti-download thingy attached to it. :angry: Hopefully someone can get it. I know it will end up on you tube but the quality is usually much worse by then.
I can get it eventually though if no one else does.

I'll have to see what kind of capping program I have with my mac. I use Ctrl+shift+F4 or something. But I have widget to capture from DVD images as Mac doesn't really want you to cap DVDs

I wonder,does this site have the archive to watch the old stuff:hmm: Coz I really would like to see this interview again:
picture52d.png

I wonder,does this site have the archive to watch the old stuff:hmm: Coz I really would like to see this interview again:
picture52d.png

I think I actually have this interview on a bootleg DVD I got in Dublin...I wonder if I can rip it...:hmm: I will try.

Back
Top Bottom