Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I came home from a very exhausting weekend of work tonight to find my computer totally screwed up, freezing all the time over some pictures and videos I tried to get from yahoo. :rant: Damn yahoo is almost ruining my computer. I couldn't work properly and it took me hours to come here and look at the picturs :rolleyes:

Anyway, amazing performance and seeing and hearing Bono and Edge and the set they did brought me back some joy after what's really been a difficult week for me on so many levels. They never fail to amaze me, I love these guys.

But still, what's up with Bono complaining about not having hits all the time? Is this supposed to be funny? I don't get it. :huh:

Happy World Food Day! In its honor, a pic of Bono doing his Sweet Potato Dance. :wink:

bonosweetpotatoDANCING-WITH-25-DE-SETEMBRO-GROUP.jpg

Yeah we really enjoyed his set. We probably liked him best after Bono/Edge and Lady Gaga, and I'd never heard him perform either. The crowd LOVED him.

Yeah we really enjoyed his set. We probably liked him best after Bono/Edge and Lady Gaga, and I'd never heard him perform either. The crowd LOVED him.

Ya, it seemed like everyone was really in to it dancing around! Very energetic! Those eyes.. wow. :drool: I am a sucker for the latin/Italian guys.:heart: Oh ya, and Irish too! ;)

Oh dear god, my worst nightmare. On that africa picture Bono looks like he's wearing a safari suit.:reject:

I think that Juanes is hot!! I was drooling over him at the setlist party in EYKIW last night! OMG, I had no idea who he was... but I likey.:D Ariba baby!:lol:
I liked Juanes's part a lot.:up:His songs were played all the time in our radio and still are occasionally.I heard"La camisa negra" just last week.

Back
Top Bottom