Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pants are the worst! But thats just my opinion. Haha, Its like old mens pants.

I would hated it if he golfs as well.

Look at this sexy young man in khakis. He rocked the frickin' world in khakis. And that continues... :applaud::applaud::applaud:

1012595806_UvHVo-X2.jpg

:yikes: Not good at all! Look at the thing! Its Beige , therefore hideous.

So ... Nobody shouldn't ever try to put that into a story next to velvet pants! :madwife:

So ... Nobody shouldn't ever try to put that into a story next to velvet pants! :madwife:

Bono and Edge walked into the Gap. Bono turned to Edge with a pair of beige khaki's in his hands. "Look Edge, these have pleats. How extraordinary."

Edge looked down at his purple velvet pants. "Okay, I'm game. Should we buy some oxfords as well?"

Bono shook his head. "I was thinking maybe some plaid camp shirts. Or those rugby looking things with the big G on the pocket."

"Can we get pocket t-shirts too?" Edge was very excited to fall into the Gap.

How is that?

Bono and Edge walked into the Gap. Bono turned to Edge with a pair of beige khaki's in his hands. "Look Edge, these have pleats. How extraordinary."

Edge looked down at his purple velvet pants. "Okay, I'm game. Should we buy some oxfords as well?"

Bono shook his head. "I was thinking maybe some plaid camp shirts. Or those rugby looking things with the big G on the pocket."

:laugh: OH GOD NO.

Grace, if you decided to make a story about U2's fashion fails...I wouldn't mind :wink:

I'm confused...people are bothered by the picture of Bono's crotch?!

I cannot comprehend. In fact I think my brain just caught fire working too hard to figure that out.

*runs to find bucket of water*

How is that?

:crazy: I'm getting the two of you mixed up now....your avatars are almost identical.

I'm confused...people are bothered by the picture of Bono's crotch?!

I cannot comprehend. In fact I think my brain just caught fire working too hard to figure that out.

*runs to find bucket of water*

I'm just into Bono in a much different way than some people are around here. He's kind of my spiritual leader so the crotch shot is waaaaay too much for me. Now, if that was someone else in the band, oh say The Edge, then we're talking. But in terms of Bono, no thank you. :no: It's not that I don't find him attractive or don't love him to pieces, I just don't care for that picture but not in an offended type of way. Just not into that.

I just don't have feelings of lust towards him because he's old enough to be my dad. :no: I think he's handsome and all, but I don't feel any desire to see his or any of the band members'… members. But this is PLEBA, so I know what to expect and I still enjoy coming here.

i think it's pretty inappropriate and invasive really tbh... i know it's an artistic and not a papparazzi shot but still...

isn't it actually against forum rules too?

c'mon ladies, B-man is a human being with feelings too, not just an object of lust :D

i think it's pretty inappropriate and invasive really tbh... i know it's an artistic and not a papparazzi shot but still...

c'mon ladies, B-man is a human being with feelings too, not just an object of lust :D

So is my husband, but I don't think he'd mind a gaggle of female lust. :lol:

And it was taken by a photographer and put in a magazine. So, it's not like someone went into the men's room and took a shot of the man in a private moment with his water and thoughts.

considering the fact that he posed for it I don't think it's anything that would be against forum rules. Plus, the photo of naked Adam has never been banned from being posted here.

I'm just into Bono in a much different way than some people are around here. He's kind of my spiritual leader so the crotch shot is waaaaay too much for me. Now, if that was someone else in the band, oh say The Edge, then we're talking. But in terms of Bono, no thank you. :no: It's not that I don't find him attractive or don't love him to pieces, I just don't care for that picture but not in an offended type of way. Just not into that.
You!Get out of my head!!:madwife::hug:

I feel the same way as some other people here about that certain shot. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't think Bono would be too happy too know people are seeing this picture and discussing it. It's very intimate. I kind of feel bad towards him. I love the man to pieces and I also think he's very sexy and attractive, but this is just too much for my liking, it's respectless. And I also feel it's against the rules here.

So is my husband, but I don't think he'd mind a gaggle of female lust. :lol:

And it was taken by a photographer and put in a magazine. So, it's not like someone went into the men's room and took a shot of the man in a private moment with his water and thoughts.

considering the fact that he posed for it I don't think it's anything that would be against forum rules. Plus, the photo of naked Adam has never been banned from being posted here.

it's not so much the magazine pic - like i said, it's not a paparazzi shot - but more some of the above comments really... although i do still feel the pic probably shouldn't have been posted...

Meh, you can't see anything and its from a magazine, so it was published.
I think Bono knew what he signed up for. And really don't care about the picture being here or not. Its not that extreme.

I love Bono for both reasons, He's an example for me , and extremely sexy at being so,
but seeing that picture doesn't change my opinion or view on that, nor does it make me shudder. :shrug:
I pity all the men who have to hear all our Crotch jokes though.

Seeing all the discussions a photo like this tears loose,
I suggest we post it in EYKIW :lmao:

He posed for that photo and gave his consent to let it be printed in a magazine. I doubt he's losing any sleep over people discussing it. Because frankly, there's nothing much to see except for a load of hair and two hands. So I don't really get the big fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom