Miscellaneous Pictures #43 - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #1001
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:04 AM
I don't think that looking at that or thinking about Bono like that is disrespectful. It's just natural. I have a shit ton of respect for him, doesn't mean I can't lust after him (if we're being perfectly frank here).

If the picture makes you uncomfortable personally, that is perfectly understandable. I was 15 the first time I saw the Adam picture and it freaked me out a little bit.

But I don't think the picture is innapropriate or against any forum rules- the Adam one has been posted many times. I wouldn't sign on to this place with children around (or my mom). It's not a place for children.

Also, it's not like you can actually see anything. So is it really any different than the one of him in the tub?
Like GG said, it's really just a load of hair and his hands

Old 09-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #1002
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
You!Get out of my head!!

maybe that's why we both hang out in the Freestyln Friday thread.....

Old 09-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #1003
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretly alone View Post
I wouldn't sign on to this place with children around (or my mom). It's not a place for children.
now that's just silly and taking it a little too far - this place is mostly just a blue screen with random band images - nothing censor-worthy normally lol
Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #1004
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama cass View Post
now that's just silly and taking it a little too far - this place is mostly just a blue screen with random band images - nothing censor-worthy normally lol
I go onto Interference with my daughter around, but never pleba. You never know what might show up in here.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #1005
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:04 PM
I feel like the conversation about the Bono pic is going a totally different way than I intended. Well I never intended to have pages of talk about it at all. I said it was a frightening picture in a playful way because I've seen soooo many people (not just here but on FB too) talk about how too bad Bono's hands are in the way, etc. I just don't see Bono in a type of way like a lot of you do but the picture does not offend me nor do I think it's offensive nor do I think we should have pages discussing whether or not it should be banned from here or how Bono would be embarrassed by it. Maybe we can move on now from this now as I hate it when picture threads turn into chat threads. So someone post something miscellaneous! I would but I have a dinner to go to.....
Old 09-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #1006
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:04 PM
I'll just say this since I'm the one who found the Bono crotch pic and posted it first. I PMed Sicy before I posted it and asked her if she felt it was ok to post and she said YES. Also I posted it in context with the entire article, not just cropped by itself. When I did that later I posted it under a spoiler and in a separate chat thread, not here. Aside from that, I'm on the side with those saying you can't see anything here that is inappropriate.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #1007
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:04 PM
Also this thread is over 1000 so i'll go start a new Misc thread, without THE pic.

And arw I totally understand where you were coming from, the conversation took a weird turn which I don't think had anything to do with your original post.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #1008
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:04 AM
i wasn't getting at you BC, the photo you posted with the article was tiny, but it was the larger individual scan someone posted later that i felt was more unnecessary and could've done with a spoiler tag tbh... for me, i think it was some of the comments more than anything that i found disrespectful really, like the kind of comments arw just referred to... sometimes i think people get a bit carried away and comments get a bit borderline when piccies like these are posted... i think the pic is lovely anyway, it's subtle and artistic, but some of the comments it generated got a bit tasteless really...