Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! :wave: Haven't been on here in a while. Life's been a little insane. :sigh: I missed everybody. :hug:
Just saw these adorable pictures and was wondering if anyone had bigger copies?

tumblr_lpowoetX0y1qepws6o1_400.jpg

I'm so confused - is that a Pop pic, or a new pic that was with the Glastonbury article?

Thanks for scanning that, by the way.

It's a POP pic in the Glastonbury article. Yeah I have no idea why, I haven't read the interview yet, does it mention anything about POP?

At least I think it's a POP pic right? :huh:

I mean he's looking damned good these days, but that looks like the POPmart stage behind him and the earrings he wore during POP. (The photo looks to be flipped by the way)

Wasn't he wearing all black with a hoodie in that pic of him and Ali tromping through the mud at Glasto? I suppose a fuzzy black and white pic could make him look 14 years younger!

I'm no expert on Bono, but after doing a visual analysis, I don't think it's from this era. Pop seems most likely to me, now that bonocomet mentioned it.

Er, send in the experts to scrutinize it?

No, it's a review of their Glasto performance and then an interview that's mostly about the festival!

Someone at Q agrees that Bono is looking damned good these days too I guess? :sexywink: Chose the pic thinking it was new maybe!

Q is just messing with us, using a Pop picture for a tour when they have tortured us fans by refusing to do anything more than a snippet off the album.

:angry:

Is the Glastonbury review in the current edition of Q? Because I checked all Q editions in recent months up to the August edition and there wasn't anything about U2 in Glastonbury.

Is the Glastonbury review in the current edition of Q? Because I checked all Q editions in recent months up to the August edition and there wasn't anything about U2 in Glastonbury.

It's a special edition just for Glastonbury. It was out in June but for some reason the shop I got it from had loads of copies left. You can see the cover here.

I forgot this one

RIFqv.jpg

it was for a caption contest to win a Les Paul but that ended on 8th of August. I guess I'll post it in the caption thread, too :)

Bonogirl777, I love your pic of Adam and Edge making goo-goo eyes at each other the Adam-Edge staredown.

Do you have that picture bigger? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom