Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5994320655b5c434980cb.jpg

So very cute. I actually awwwwww'd out loud.

Then, of course, the Edge fashion connoisseur that I am, exclaimed (inside my head)...

NEW RHINESTONES!!

Which show was this??

The guitar strap is cool, this would actually be a great, probably easy to make, gift for my brother...I don't think those kinds of studs are too expensive on ebay :hmm:

I'm also gonna try making those flower shaped safety pin designs he had on a shirt a few shows ago.

The stud jacket reminds me of the one the singer of Yeah Yeah Yeahs wore in the video for one of the songs. I wonder how many more studs Edge can wear. :shifty:

I was practically counting down for that comment to be posted. :love:

It just turned 8th over here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS AND GIFTED MAN!!!!:hug::heart::loveshower:
28261718340807171840316.jpg

If I knew Italian, I would. Here is a copy and paste of Google translate which never fails to crack me up.
After three days of stalking news and more or less true, finally comes straight right now.
Ringing cell phone at 15.30: "the Bono of Grosseto from the airport at 17.00. Else booked a flight to Nice in the name Paul David Hewson. " No doubt, you run away with him from the beautiful sandy beach and down to 35 km Roccamare that are literally flew.

em (allarticolo Find some photos at the bottom, and in the coming hours we will also publish a video) / em

Lattes is quiet and relaxed for a few friends want to present you for the summer weather here is always great.
finally arrive here at 16.40 two hatchback, stopping at allingresso.

The first guests are present on the back, while in front of Bono's personal guard.
The second number of children and families, as well as the guard of The Edge provided for the occasion.

They come from the second passenger van, several children, while the first can be seen clearly from inside Bono spends his straw hat to his wife Ali, who goes down and disappears.

Meanwhile, the second truck start to download various suitcases and several boxes of local delicacies (wine) that Bono has bought in this room Maremma.

Bono looks at staff approaches us and tells us that in total relaxation, there are no problems and that just brings us ready Bono, just be quiet. At the same time was surprised of our presence and we Urges Consumer Information who gave us their arrival. We .. mouths sewn!

!-More-
finally opens the side door of the van first, and surprise, out strongMichael Stipe / strong waving. Immediately after is the turn of strongJulian Lennon / strong.
Finally, here is strongBono / strong, that unlike the other two who greet each other and disappear, it allows for photos and autographs.

It tells us that he was very good and he appreciated this holiday and the territory.
Kids Michael addition with our eyes that puts a copy of strongU2Three/strong promptly signed the singer, saying: em "This has a value, do not sell. And if you decide to sell it, tell me that I buy ". / Em
After several pictures and gossip, it's time to leave, a last goodbye and the way to Nice.

Thanks to all those who participated in this adventure and cooperated so we could achieve.

there will be a great 50th birthday party tonight :)

And Micheal Stipe is quit often a guest, I remember 5 years ago(acidently on Edge's birthday), I was on the beach at their house in France and Micheal was there too, along with most of the band, family and Gwyneth Palthrow (with her new born)..

:lol: What? He books flights on his own name? That's quite interesting, you'd expect them to have fake names or something.

But how the heck do people figure this shite out? :scatch:

I know, right? Book it under Julian Lennon. No one's going to show up for that! :lol:

Thought, I might now knowing they are all BFFs.

Julian, I did love one of your albums. I really did like Mr. Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom