Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got Edge's passport photo?!?! :D:D

I'm afraid it was only Bono in need of a new passport by then. Which, was in fact reported by a newspaper at the time. So everything goes back down to traceable facts.

I wonder what their older passport pics looked like. :hmm: They changed styles so often.

And the voicemail was from a reliable source as far as I remember. :hmm: I'll have to look into that as it's a while ago. And then there's Bono's voicemail message... :shifty:

I'm afraid it was only Bono in need of a new passport by then. Which, was in fact reported by a newspaper at the time. So everything goes back down to traceable facts.

I wonder what their older passport pics looked like. :hmm: They changed styles so often.

And the voicemail was from a reliable source as far as I remember. :hmm: I'll have to look into that as it's a while ago. And then there's Bono's voicemail message... :shifty:

All you have brought to the table is this:
-a pic

The newspaper report, yes it was reported on, I will give that to U.

I have a pic of Adam Clayton and I know he has a passport - maybe thats his passport photo!

My point, and I don't give a flying crap if you our others don't like it but I will say it: bring ACTUAL evidence to things, not just something you THINK or want to pass off as being fact.

I gave you the link. Contact the damn photographer if you do not believe me. I could post the email she sent me but then following your logic you'd be able to claim that I just typed that out. So go verify it yourself if you doubt me so much.

I'm not thinking or wanting to pass this off as a fact. I'm simply STATING A FACT. Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

I gave you the link. Contact the damn photographer if you do not believe me. I could post the email she sent me but then following your logic you'd be able to claim that I just typed that out. So go verify it yourself if you doubt me so much.

I'm not thinking or wanting to pass this off as a fact. I'm simply STATING A FACT. Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

Oh don't worry - I contacted her this am. haven't heard back from her but hey, if its legit, I guess I will hear back, won't I?

All you have brought to the table is this:
-a pic

The newspaper report, yes it was reported on, I will give that to U.

I have a pic of Adam Clayton and I know he has a passport - maybe thats his passport photo!

My point, and I don't give a flying crap if you our others don't like it but I will say it: bring ACTUAL evidence to things, not just something you THINK or want to pass off as being fact.

I still don't really get what evidence is needed though. :shrug: The person who took it, who we know was travelling with them at the time as she's taken quite a few pics on that tour - which you can find on photo agencies with her name attached - told GG this, not through being asked "is this a passport photo?" but from simply being asked for more info and a more specific date. I don't see what she or anyone else could gain from making up that that's what it is. She could've just as easily said it was a posed shot just for her own collection.

Then again, it doesn't matter either way, so it's not really worth arguing over. I just think for something so small there shouldn't need to be a ton of evidence to back up what info is being shared :reject:

Because - its the principal of the matter.

If ppl want to post up stuff that is actually TRUE and not fabricated, go for it. But to simply post up things because someone is starved for attention and needs that reassurance then get all pissy when someone asks for confirmation..........:huh:

Oh don't worry - I contacted her this am. haven't heard back from her but hey, if its legit, I guess I will hear back, won't I?

And ofcourse you will post on here when you heard back, admitting you were wrong in doubting me over something so stupid and apologizing for being a jerk? :happy: Right?

Still seems like such a small thing to me so I'll just continue to enjoy the picture, for whatever reason it was taken. I hope she gets back to you soon :)

Oh please, stop it. If you don't believe it's his passport photo, ok, but there's no need to exaggerate this problem as you did, it's just a photo.

We're here to enjoy photos, not to argue about such unimportant things.

Oh please, stop it. If you don't believe it's his passport photo, ok, but there's no need to exaggerate this problem as you did, it's just a photo.

We're here to enjoy photos, not to argue about such unimportant things.

:up: Yes, let's go back to the purpose of this thread.
Some Baby U2 pics I've never seen before.

5731847177_293aec5c57_b.jpg

5732395668_6b7e3d36c6_b.jpg

5732394978_65b717bb07_b.jpg

:hyper: I think I'm crazy and obsessed, I listened to it four times a while ago. I also love how he says "bye" at the end :cute:

A member of this site can be crazy or obsessed? :wink: No way :giggle:

I just listened to it more than 4 times in row...

i reckon the poor photographer lady is going to start getting a bit freaked out getting all these strange email enquiries off rabid fans... i mean, really! i would be thinking ding ding myself personally... OCD anyone? :D

also... i don't know how professional of her it would be to be giving out that kind of info to random emailers to be honest... not on really... :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom