Miscellaneous Picture Mix Vl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a2f03bae.jpg

I just read the set list from the June 14 show in Germany; they did "With or Without You." I was so hoping that would be on the list at the May 9 show in Chicago, but at least I got to see/hear it at Notre Dame in October 2001--I think I can hear myself squealing at the beginning of it on the CDs of the show. :love:

But I digress. Here are two pictures that I had not seen before.

BonoSanta.jpg

U2SnowFun.jpg

Hi, bridgit! :wave:

MsPurrl said:
I just read the set list from the June 14 show in Germany; they did "With or Without You." I was so hoping that would be on the list at the May 9 show in Chicago, but at least I got to see/hear it at Notre Dame in October 2001--I think I can hear myself squealing at the beginning of it on the CDs of the show. :love:

BonoSanta.jpg

U2SnowFun.jpg

Hi, bridgit! :wave:

:wave:

MsPurrl said:

BonoSanta.jpg

U2SnowFun.jpg

Oh I know!I was bummed that they didnt do WOWY for the Chicago show...oh well maybe next time:)

Bono looks so cute in his santa hat :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom