Miscellaneous Picture Mix VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
This picture is from last Sunday’s concert in Lisbon and it came on a newspaper that I bought yesterday (that’s why the quality of the scan is so bad, although the picture is so :drool: ).

Expresso.jpg

um, hello :love:

Souly said:

It was the end of 40 during one of the shows in the states. :)

i remember that!!! it was at the chicago 5/12 show...it was actually the end of bad/40.......they switched up the setlist and closed with bad with a snippet of 40......i LOVED that version of bad, it went on for about 8-10 minutes and then i remember bono telling the crowd to "give them a minute while they figured out how to end this" and then he huddled up the band around larry's drumkit and ended the song/gig......memories....

Souly said:

It was the end of 40 during one of the shows in the states. :)

i remember that!!! it was at the chicago 5/12 show...it was actually the end of bad/40.......they switched up the setlist and closed with bad with a snippet of 40......i LOVED that version of bad, it went on for about 8-10 minutes and then i remember bono telling the crowd to "give them a minute while they figured out how to end this" and then he huddled up the band around larry's drumkit and ended the song/gig......memories....

Back
Top Bottom