Miscellaneous Picture Mix VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was always afraid of clowns :|

u2rocksbono55.jpg

kellyahern said:

Nice pic!!...Believe it or not, but my friend Helen who is a fashion designer for BCBG MAX AZARIA helped worked on Morleighs dress at the showroom in N.Hollywood....Helen helped with the bottom trim which had hand sewn seqins...I dont get to see Helen much she travels to Japan a lot, but when she found out that I was a
huge U2 fan she couldnt wait to tell me and she showed me a sketch of the dress before it was constructed and it had little fabric swatches attached....

BonoFox1 said:

Nice pic!!...Believe it or not, but my friend Helen who is a fashion designer for BCBG MAX AZARIA helped worked on Morleighs dress at the showroom in N.Hollywood....Helen helped with the bottom trim which had hand sewn seqins...I dont get to see Helen much she travels to Japan a lot, but when she found out that I was a
huge U2 fan she couldnt wait to tell me and she showed me a sketch of the dress before it was constructed and it had little fabric swatches attached....

:)

I love her dress :bow:.

anjarw said:

yeah on rexfeatures it says it sean penn, still wonder where that was though..must be rather recent..:eyebrow:

jsut making sure, i wanted to know who the hell i was drooling about

damn he's lookin hot now with the dark hair

:drool:
surprisingly he made it on vh1's 40 hottest over 40
of course he came out at #36:angry:

Back
Top Bottom