Miscellaneous Picture Mix V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNCUTJT17.jpg

I know we've all seen these pictures too many times - I think they became timeless as the album The Joshua Tree - but I was really missing them (and the looks on their faces).

Last edited:
u2granny said:
I love this series of pictures. They remind me of children posing for the camera.

:) They do! They remind me of mine (and the hard time I used to give those poor patient photographers).
I don’t know if Anton Corbijn says anything about these in his book (the one that I ordered from Amazon in February, paid for, and never got :angry: :mad: ) so I keep making up my own funny stories about what was going on in those sessions.

Last edited:
i think it is Bono, i think the lighting and wind just give an illusion. And if its not they have a very similar jacket
thats just my opinion anyway :blahblah:

Last edited:
MattFromNYC said:

that doesnt look anything like bono. i dont think its him.

theres been a lot of pics of lookalikes being posted around lately... unknowingly to the people posting them.

Ehh. Thats B! Believe me...

U2Girl1978 said:

That's Bono. Why do you need to question everything?!

Huh? I am just saying, people have been putting up fake pics saying its Bono when its been that lookalike guy thats been running around the concerts recently, and that looked a lot like one of them. I swore I had seen that one before.
Also, there were two pics posted here, somewhere a couple of weeks ago I think it was, where a fan was told it was from their friend who met Bono and it ended up being photoshopped and the bono head part stolen from a totally other pic and everyone noticed that.

oh and i dont question everything. i keep an open mind and am a natural cynic anyway, but that one pic i swear is a fake. where is it originally from, or so was told?

MattFromNYC said:
oh and i dont question everything. i keep an open mind and am a natural cynic anyway, but that one pic i swear is a fake. where is it originally from, or so was told?

Are you kidding me? You can tell by the cleft in his chin and the hair.. :|

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:lol:

I've seen him Bono leaving The Clarence totally hungover and that's exactly what he looks like! :wink:

Yes, that's definitely him.

Off topic (sort of) what's the latest on your Ali website?

biff said:

Yes, that's definitely him.

Off topic (sort of) what's the latest on your Ali website?

lol...Well, I'm afraid we have decided to have a break and work on it in the near future. Right Kel? :shifty:

We might start just with the picture gallery and then add more sections. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom